jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

categorizing

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Not sure if it is the right forum to ask this question.

Are hubs filtered for specific words or category?
    If I write a hub on suicide prevention and categorize it in "Health → Mental Health → Social Work" rather than categorizing in "Health → Loss of life → Suicide" do I stand a better chance not to get ads disabled?

I am working on prostitution, drug abuse and many other sensitive issues which are more likely to be automatically filtered. Just wondering if the category can play a trick to avoid the filtration.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

You can't change the outcome by changing the category. The filter works on the actual words in the hubs.

saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you

3. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Got stung a few times with this and often all I had to do was change the title of the hub to reflect a more appropriate title and this removed the ads disabled icon in my hub dashboard.

I also did some research to find any other related keywords to use as back up in my hub tags, should any filter trigger and disable the ads and this has worked thus far.

And what was quite remarkable was that I didn't really need to change any of the content that much...not sure if it'll work for everyone though!

saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

very good advice, wasn't aware of these at all. thank you. But for now it will not work for the hubs I am targeting.

working