jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Find my hub

1. paez profile image61
    paezposted 9 years ago

I started a new hub and now I can not get to it to do the editing  where do i find it please  help

thanks
    paez

2. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 9 years ago

You can find it here: http://hubpages.com/my/hubs - If it is unpublished, it will be shown in dark red color. You can just click on it to load for editing.

3. paez profile image61
    paezposted 9 years ago

I can find nada  it says the site name is already in use. I started the first part with site name and tags and hit continue and that is all I have
    if you have SKYPE  I would appreciate the help  skype +  paez3396

thanks ron w

4. paez profile image61
    paezposted 9 years ago

Is anyone here that can pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me get going. I added the tags,  title and weppage name and hit continue and now I can not find anyplace to actually put the content.

I tried to redo but says site name is already taken

would someone please contact me on skype if they know what is the problem

skype=  paez3396

thanks
    ron w

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If it says site name(url) is already taken, then you have to simply try different name. Try adding hyphen or underscore with name, that will help it.

1. paez profile image61
        paezposted 9 years agoin reply to this

hi and thanks  but the site it says is taken is the site I used and would like to use   it is not anothers site
        thanks
        Ron W

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
          Maddie Ruudposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Ron:

I went and took a look for you.  You have not, in fact, created any hubs.  You'll have to start again.  Have you checked out our newbie guide?  I think it might help you better understand how to navigate the publication of your first hub.

5. Bonnie Ramsey profile image78
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 9 years ago

Click on the my account tab at the top of the HP page. It should open to a list of your hubs there. Then you can click on the title of the hub to open it. From there, you can see the edit button at the top of the hub. Hope this helps!

Bonnie

1. paez profile image61
      paezposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hi Bonnie but when I click on the account I get no listings but it tell me the page is already taken and I never made it past the continue button on the initial setup  the page name i used is for life if you can check it

thanks
      Ron W

Bonnie Ramsey]Click on the my account tab at the top of the HP page. It should open to a list of your hubs there. Then you can click on the title of the hub to open it. From there, you can see the edit button at the top of the hub. Hope this helps!

Bonnie

working