jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

New to the Challenge

1. LindaJM profile image73
    LindaJMposted 7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting the challenge today.. and just published my first hub today. Since I published it before I found out about the challenge, I won't count it. I posted something about the challenge in my blog, as suggested in the challenge rules.

Hopefully participation in the challenge will help me get off to a good start here. At this point I don't expect to try for 100 hubs in 30 days. You never know, though.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Welcome, Linda!  The Challenge is a great way to jumpstart your hubbing career!  Don't worry about not doing 100... 30 hubs in 30 days is quite a challenge in and of itself.  Hence the name.  wink

LindaJMposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the response, Maddie! So far I'm happy with the site and the hubs I've been making. A great place to do some writing!

2. LindaJM profile image73

An update!

I started the challenge six days ago, and have made six lenses! (Plus one made before I read about the challenge!)

So far, I'm loving it!

Oh my goodness... I gave myself away by saying "lenses", didn't I? LOL Well, I'm from Squidoo. But now I'm making HUBS and will get used to the lingo soon enough!

3. LindaJM profile image73

Today I made my 13th hub ... only 17 more to go?

4. LindaJM profile image73

15 hubs so far. Half-way there!

5. Anaya M. Baker profile image82
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

Congrats Linda! When I did the challenge, I found that once I hit 20, they just rolled right along...

Thanks, Anaya... I'm at 18 now... and so relieved that it has been easy enough to do one daily. Not that it isn't a challenge... because it is!

6. LindaJM profile image73

Unfortunately I'm still at 18. No hubs yesterday and I'm wondering if I can do one tonight...

7. LindaJM profile image73

Currently I have 22 hubs. I need to be out of town on the 16th unless the appointment is fortuitously cancelled... so between now and then I'll be doing double-time to try to finish the 30 hubs.

8. LindaJM profile image73

Finished on November 14! It took 26 days! I got up this morning and made five hubs between 1am and 7:30am... so I'm done..

Next: thirty days of hub promotion. Why not?

working