This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

no adsense statistics

  1. peteratomic profile image53
    peteratomicposted 7 years ago

    I'm a relatively new hubber, so I've only got 57 page views. Adsense shows as being active in my account, but I'm seeing no statistics in my Adsense account. Is it because you have to get thousands of views before it kicks in?

    The other odd thing I noticed is that my Adsense account shows an ID of pub-567***etc but its listed as ca-pub-567***etc in my Hub account. Could that be the issue?

    Thanks fellow hubbers for any advice.

    1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 7 years agoin reply to this

      No thats is not the issue. Create channel in adsense you that you can have record of visitors and earning from them

  2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

    I think you are fine. Remember that you get only 60% of the page impressions, HubPages gets the remaining 40%. Only your share is being recorded in your Adsense account. With so few views, the data may be insufficient to show up on your account if there were no clicks. The ID does not seem to be an issue.

  3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

    I think there is nothing wrong with your adsense or Hubpages account. You only get  60% of the page impressions and HubPages gets the remaining 40%. You only see the page impressions that fall under the 60% share of yours. I hope you have made the url channel in your adsense account because without it you would never see any page impressions from hubpges. If you have not made a url channel in your adsense account for your hubpages account make a url channel as hubpages.com. All the Best!

  4. WryLilt profile image90
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

    To make a channel:

    In your Adsense account click Adsense Setup>Channels>URL Channels>+Add New Channel.

    Input 'hubpages.com' and then click add channels.

    This way you can track exactly what impressions/clicks you get from hubpages.

    Welcome to the site - I wouldn't worry about money just yet, it took me about 3 months to make a dollar when I started. But trust me - once the money starts it keeps growing.

    1. peteratomic profile image53
      peteratomicposted 7 years agoin reply to this

      Thanks WryLit for the very specific response! Great advice.

      So that's really it... just add hubpages.com? Google will automatically start tracking all of my affiliate statistics just by putting in the domain name? I guess I'd expect to have to "link it up" in some additional way, but if that's it, cool!

 
working