jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

For the first time I have a hub that says....

1. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

$$$$$. I have never had a hub with 5 money signs. I am not getting much traffic though. What do I do?

1. goldenpath profile image74
      goldenpathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I personally never heard or seen such a thing.  I'll add it to my collection of dreams.  I would suggest relishing in the spotlight and to also remember me in your will long after you retire and are basking in mattresses of million$.

kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

HAHA well its not making any money but yes it does have 5$ signs....

I just pinged it maybe that will help it along, otherwise idk what to do....

2. goldenpath profile image74
          goldenpathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As a minister I'd love to do your funeral.  The procession would be on carpets of $20's! :-)

Im sorry goldenpath I have a cousin who is a minister he already has dibs on me...lol

2. Rochelle Frank profile image94
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Look at one of your hubs and click on stats-- then click the hub metrics tab.
        The number of $$ signs is supposed to give an indication of your earning potential on that particular hub.-- a lot of people don't think it means a lot.

2. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hate to break the bad news but I have two or three hubs with those 5 dollar signs and they make less money than many of my 3 dollar hubs sad

I know weird Izzy isnt it....

2. Sally's Trove profile image84
        Sally's Troveposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL! The two that make the most money for me have one $ each. I gave up trying to figure those dollar signs out a long time ago, like I quit trying to figure out profile and hub scores! But those $ signs are quite nice to see all lined up in a dainty row, aren't they? Too bad we can't print them, cut them out, and turn them into HP for some hard cash. smile

3. David 470 profile image84
        David 470posted 7 years agoin reply to this

thats odd

3. David 470 profile image84
      David 470posted 7 years agoin reply to this

What type of topic is it? Business and real estate are usually pay more

2. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 7 years ago

Remember, it is all about competition and traffic.  If you find a money making subject and you are good at that subject - stick with it.  Write more Hubs around that subject and backlink.  Google needs to find you.  The high dollars showcase the possibility.

In economics, if the price is lowered often the demand is higher so the lower dollar Hubs may end up being the money makers for you.

In short, have a strategy.  Arrange your Hubs in groups, do the analysis and see where the dollars are flowing. 

Follow the money.  One dollar sign or more - it is your choice.

3. sid_candid profile image62
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

I am no sure whether or not to congratulate you. I have a total of 167 hubs and about 10 hubs which have 5 $ in the revenue potential tab. These hubs hardly get traffic and seldom make money. So I am not sure if its worth it. Hubs with 2$ and 3 $ are making me the most revenue. Write on good topic with smart use of keywords and you will do good in terms of revenue. All the Best!

working