jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub won't post

1. Barbara_tenBroek profile image43
    Barbara_tenBroekposted 6 years ago

I noticed the change in the start a new hub page but for some reason my hub will not post. Any Ideas?

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Clear the cache memory of the browser and then try again.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I think you're going to need to be a bit more specific.

The "Start a New Hub", has only changed with regards to the secondary page, which shows up after you click "continue" at the bottom.

It will bring you to another page, where you have to accept the creation of the hub.

I realize you have 70 hubs, so I can only assume you haven't written anything lately. If wrong, then I don't understand your OP without further information.

I've written several hubs in the last month and not had any problem publishing(not posting).

Barbara_tenBroekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When I try to publish the new hub the form is totally different. Well the capsules are the same but across the top all I have is a review, save unpublished and a publish buttons. The publish button does not work. The other two do.  On the right side the little menu now has tabs that show groups, and other things.  I now have two hubs that I can not get published
      Help?

Barbara_tenBroekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh and the last hub I sucessfuly published was Oct 31so something changed in Nov

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Try switching to a different browser. Firefox and Google Chrome tend to work better with HubPages than Internet Explorer.

4. suziecat7 profile image82
    suziecat7posted 6 years ago

I've given up using Internet Explorer for Hubbing. Firefox just works better.

working