jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I want one!

1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

This guy is wicked cool! I so want one of his creatures! You gotta check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxHb7ARV … ture=share

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

kirsten

I gotta have one as well!

too cool

Hope you are well!

big_smile

kirstenblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm hanging in there. Life tends to tick over, day on day. I am still waiting on work BS. I almost took out a law suit, went down to the offices to deliver a letter of intent but cause I could not get it printed had to actually speak to the good people I work for (haha). I hoped the receptionist could just print it for me but she had to call someone down from my department. Turns out my line manager is a lying B*tch, surprise surprise! She flat out refused to tell me what my pay drop would be with a drop in hours before I accepted it. Turns out she had been ordered to find out the info I needed even tho she told me it wasn't going to happen. Luckily she has finally retired, not actually got the info before retiring and I am still waiting. I don't actually want to take legal action so when I was asked to hold off for a bit while they tried to get me the info I was happy to. Gosh now if they could just dither till after christmas! LOL

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Girl, what a nightmare, hang in there

You purple people eater

I hope things get better!

xo

kirstenblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hanging in seems a good strategy big_smile
          All has worked well this morn lol

3. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3977873_f248.jpg

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Ok I just went to email work and found an email from them. The proposition from this is, new job site, less hours but exact same pay! Woo Hoo! big_smile Party!

working