jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

contest/challenge

1. Dianemae profile image79
    Dianemaeposted 6 years ago

I'm planning on doing the 30 day challenge in January.  I'm not sure about the format?  Do I just write hubs like normal-- only sticking to the topic and enter hubs on normal site.  How do you know it is for the 30 day challenge?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years agoin reply to this

you start writing hub from now, don't publish until January 3. Just stick on the "Personal Finance" category.

We will get an official announcement in the forum before the contest starts. Detail format will be provided there. May be a RSS and a contest graphic will have to be added to your hubs. And the contest is supposed to be divided into four phases where you will be given 4 different topics in 4 weeks under the same category to write hubs.

1. Dianemae profile image79
          Dianemaeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your help.  I should check the forum in early January for direction?  Will they add the graphic? I am new to formatting the pages etc.  I might need to read up on some info before then.  I did make a copy of the 4 topics and the daily subjects.

all will be provided by the team before the contest starts. check the contest page to see how earlier contests worked. I provided the link in your other thread.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

working