jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Google Adsense and Advertisers

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 6 years ago

My adsense has been all over the place since the end of November. I had a record day last month. It seems the beginning of every month since I started in June, has always been worse. My revenue is starting to pick up again now. Is there a reason for this? Are advertisers paying different amounts throughout the months?

I have no idea what to expect this month. Some days it looks like I will be able to hit payout again, but other days the trends do no look like it.

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Edit: I mean the beginning of every month seems to be worse every month than other periods of the month. I think I might have stated that wrong.

2. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I see that in a lot of my patterns too. November has a few big events, think Thanksgiving for starters. You should see a sharp increase in your traffic during december. just remember it will probably go down again afterwards.

There is a possibly my traffic may go up after X-mas. Mainly because some of my niches, but I am not sure.

I really hope I can reach payout again this month. I always calculate the dollar amounts in my head. Every dollar is a big difference.

If you were to make a dollar more every day, over a course of a month, that would be about a 30 dollar increase.

For example:
      3.00= 90
      4.00=120

I always try and think in those terms.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

That's interesting, as I think I've detected a marked tendency to do much better the first week of each month.  CPC is up, as is CTR and even traffic is usually up some.  This was the first month that I didn't see that, (very low traffic) and I wrote it off to the holidays.

My though was that a new month meant more money for advertisers to spend, but you kind of shoot that down.

Yeah,  I am sure advertisers spend different amounts of money throughout the month. Then of course, it depends where the clicks derive from as well.

4. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

It looks different for you, I heard that at the end of the month adsense earnings should be low since most of the advertisers budget exhausted at that time.

All the best for your payout.

working