jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Amazon is KILLING me!

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

okay, not death really, but I'm getting kinda mad here! One of my sales Hubs gets easily over 100 views per day, however- not one sell. WHY?
    Weelllll, list price is 29.99 Amazon price is 45.99! Every one of the dolls has an exagerated price that is (I'm assuming) throwing buyers to another source! How can I make this better???

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Go to Amazon - find a better price for it and use that ASIN. They often have the same product available at different prices from different sources. big_smile

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Thanks but I did that....sad that you can buy thses dolls for 19.99 at the store but they are listed on Amazon for 50! I just dont understand.....

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ah. In that case - you should be more careful choosing the items you choose to write about. Sorry. What about ebay? Can you switch the capsules?

3. Wendy Krick profile image55
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

I know what product you are talking about and I have a similar product lens at Squidoo. My Bitty Button Lens gets lots of hits yet I have only had one sale in November.

The thing that I discovered with Amazon, is a product is either a hit or a miss. If it's a miss...I just don't worry about it, But I don't delete it, you never know maybe they will have a sale and things will change. I just move on and focus on building another hub on another product.

Another idea would be to remove all of the amazon capsules for the dolls and just leave the accessories. (since they are a good deal). And add more content. You might get some google love. Just a thought.

1. Wendy Krick profile image55
      Wendy Krickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

or become an affiliate for walmart, but they only pay 4%.

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

how do you become an affliate of Walmart????

1. Wendy Krick profile image55
          Wendy Krickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

got it----thanks so much!!!!

working