jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Bug in accolade for number of questions that inspired hubs?

1. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

On the profile http://hubpages.com/profile/EinsFloW I just saw the message "EinsFloW's questions have inspired the publication of 300 Hubs". I'm very happy for EinsFloW if that's the case but in fact I'm having a hard time finding any of his questions that has been answered by a hub. His Hubtivity also shows the same messages for 50 and 100 hubs. Is this correct?

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We are looking into it now.

2. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Simeon,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  There is indeed a bug.  The text should read "EinsFloW's questions have inspired the publication of 300 answers."  It used to be that the only way to answer a question was with a hub.  Now, however, you can answer questions with short answers.  We will be updating this text with the next site update.

Ari

1. simeonvisser profile image85
        simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for fixing this bug! I didn't know that about the Answers section as I only recently joined smile But it might be a good idea for a new accolade: both an accolade for number of answers and for number of hubs that your questions have provoked.

working