jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How Long Does It Takes Google To Find Your Hub?

1. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to get my head around how to get ranked high up on Google.  One thing I was wondering is how long does it take for a hub to get onto Google.  Is it minutes, hours or days?

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

They’ll look here... They’ll look there... They’ll look everywhere...smile

It varies. There are numerous factors. It can take minutes to days.

3. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Usually by the next morning I will see my pages ranked.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is only because you are a fellow true legend.smile

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it depends on the title and niche

4. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies. 

Another thing that I've been wondering.  I went searching for one of my articles and found it ranked about 20th on Google.  So I edited it and improved it, read up about how to get it up the page ranks etc....  That was yesterday, today I can't see my article in the top 100 results on Google. 

Will that remain the same or does it take time for Google to realise it's been edited and then rerank it.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

my post in this forum post answer you clearly, please check http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/60629#post1347046 for detail information.

1. andyoz profile image86
        andyozposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, that was interesting reading.

5. Entourage_007 profile image76
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

It really can depend how long it takes Google to Index your website.  I have had my articles show up on google within 10 minutes before, and I have sometimes had to wait days. 

One of the best things you can do to get indexed on google quickly is to have backlinks that direct to your articles.  Backlinks that direct to your article basically tell the search engine to find your website and index it.  That is the whole concept behind Do Follow and No Follow backlinks, Do follow backlinks tell search engines to follow your website. If your interested in learning more about do follow backlinks and how to get them, you can read the article that I recently published called 30+ Websites that offer Do Follow backlinks.

working