30 hubs in 19 days

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Pente profile image78
    Penteposted 13 years ago

I joined Dec 5, 2010 and I just finished my 30th hub. I do feel I am getting burned out though. All of my dreams are about hubs. Does anyone else get burned out when writing a lot of hubs?

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

I never tried, i love my life lol

3. juliusarevalo profile image60
    juliusarevaloposted 13 years ago

I only have 5 hubs since I joined last year. But I do a lot of writings elsewhere. cheers!

4. saleheensblog profile image60

congrats big_smile

post some of the hubs in extreme hubmakeover forum and see what other hubbers think about your hubs.

happy holidays~

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

I figured I would take care of the nice thing first. lol

However, on another note, if your hubs are written with the aspect you bestowed in your profile, then I will have to say that all of your effort to produce quality hubs, will have been wasted on writing meaningless blogs?

Current Goal: Put up a hundred blogs and see what happens.

Dec 5, 2010: Started Blogging.

Dec 15, 2010: 25 blogs done.

Dec 23, 2010: 30 blogs done.

I regret to inform you that you've might have mistaken what exactly HubPages is.

Hubpages are Hub Articles, written in quality form and not so much meant for discussion. Granted, discussions can be had in the comment sections, but that's not their specific use.

The specific use for Hubs are to create either Sales articles or Magazine type articles. If you opened a magazine, to read an article, the article isn't likely to be short, like blog posts are.

Each Hub you create should have at a minimum 400 words(would even goes as far to say 500 is a safer bet).

HubPages prefers quality content, which is original to the author, the site and the Internet.

I haven't checked out your hubs, but writing 30 hubs in 19 days is a direct sign of lack of quality. I'm going to check out your hubs, once this is posted to the forum. I only say that, because I'll likely be back, to either congratulate you on a job well done or criticize(critique) type review.

I hope you enjoy your time on HubPages. Off to your hubs... hmm

6. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 13 years ago

It is easy to get burned out when you try and do too much of the same thing.
    However it does affect everyone differently.

When you feel like you are burning out feel free to take a break or write about stuff that are fun.

Best wishes over the holiday season and best of luck in 2011

Dale

7. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Okay, I'm back:

I would like to Congratulate you on some of your work. All your hubs need more work, so you can benefit from earnings with them, if that's what you would like to do? hmm

(a) http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Homeless-State
    (b) http://hubpages.com/hub/Yogi-Yogi-Bear
    (c) http://hubpages.com/hub/Dragon-Amulets
    (d) http://hubpages.com/hub/Curing-Neurotypicals

I only chose to look at your most recent 4 hubs. Hub A and C are short on content. Thus, lower quality. All the hubs need keywords and refinements you can get by posting some links in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and hubbers will look at them.

Learning from the Community works wonders, and I'm sure you can ask almost anyone. Again, enjoy yourself. smile

8. saleheensblog profile image60

thank you Ray, i wanted to tell him but I haven't had the heart to do in his happy day smile

9. simeonvisser profile image69
    simeonvisserposted 13 years ago

You don't need to leave, you should simply focus on writing high quality hubs. I haven't really looked at your hubs so I can't tell but 30 hubs in 19 days is quite fast.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)