jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Quick Question

1. Pagan Crafter profile image51
    Pagan Crafterposted 9 years ago

Hello there!  I'm really starting to get into hubbing, and just wonder at one tiny little thing.  As I write more and more hubs, would I be better off advertising them via a blog or a rotator in traffic exchanges?  Or are TE's even a good way to go?

--Pagan Crafter

2. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Blogs can be helpful and wouldn't be a bad advertising idea.

3. Pagan Crafter profile image51

Thank you very much!  Are there any blog sites in particular you would recommend I start with?

1. thranax profile image52
      thranaxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Personally I like Blogger, although I can't give a great answer to this because Yes I own a blog, no it doesn't have any content or anything on it. I'm only starting a blog, still need to get ideas for it to make sure I can keep it updated etc. What I do know is don't start a blog that will die out or you can't keep writing new content on for your fans. Other people like "Wordpress" but from what I learned you can't have Google ads on it and rules like that. Blogger you can have your ad sense ads on so that already makes it better in my book.

There are lots you can do, some people do nothing and rely on SEO alone. It depends how good you are smile. For now (personally I think) you shouldn't worry about a Blog or advertising, you will get a lot of views just making more good, original content! Once you have 10 or more Hubs thats a better number to worry about, its how I did it and I am doing ok I think.

1. Pagan Crafter profile image51
        Pagan Crafterposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much!  I'll have to brainstorm some ideas for more hubs!  I can see one of them turning into a little bit of a series--not too sure yet how far I'll expand it, but we'll see!

4. Inspirepub profile image80
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Forget traffic exchanges - that traffic doesn't click on ads much.

5. Pagan Crafter profile image51

Oh?  Huh... I've actually had decent luck with traffic exchanges.  What route would you recommend, then?  smile

6. profile image0
    Popular Wealthposted 9 years ago

Try this traffic generating hubpage for size. Every bit help :p

http://hubpages.com/hub/hubpages-traffi … sing-Ideas

working