Google Adsense

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Bob Francis profile image59
    Bob Francisposted 13 years ago

Since I can't seem to get into Google Adsense and neither can anyone at hubpages who offered to do it for me, I guess I'm spinning my wheels and wasting a lot of time publishing stuff!
    This seemed like a great opportunity to create additional income.
    When I try to link Adsense; although the zip code and last 5 digits of my phone number are valid, I get the message that they are not! Go figure. Or I get a message that my E-Mail address is already in use.  The program just sends me in circles and I have had no confirmation on either at this point.
    I'm apparently behind the proverbial Rock and a Hard place.
    Is there anyone out there that can work this out for me? Or does anyone out there know of any other legitimate sites of this type?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you tried requesting a lost password? If your email address is already in use?

There are alternative ways to make money, yes. Not quite as good as Hubpages but try these sites with upfront payments, they pay to PayPal:

Helium.com
      AssociatedContent.com

Sure other Hubbers will have other suggestions for you.

2. Carrie Foreword profile image61
      Carrie Forewordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bob

Are you trying to access your Google Adsense account - or sign up for it from the link here on your Hubpage account using a browser other than IE or Chrome?

I have just tried to sign up from inside my Hub account - so that I could get the first rejection over and done with :-)) - using my favoured Firefox browser. Well, after numerous attempts to submit my data resulting in error messages, "sorry incomplete application",  and "sorry, try again later", I considered that it had to be the browser.

And it was. The significantly less secure IE browser (my biased opinion, of course) allowed the data to pass, the forms to be submitted and notification of application to be repeated back to the screen.

If this sounds familiar, try accessing the Adsense pages using a different browser; and make sure the browser cache is cleared (although that made no difference when using Firefox). If not, ignore this reply!
      Cheers

CF

1. thisisoli profile image70
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just so you know Hubpages is optimized for firefox, if you are having problems with Hubpages in Firefox, please email the Hubpages team so they know about the bugs, and can fix them!

1. Carrie Foreword profile image61
          Carrie Forewordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi thisisoli

No problem with Hub Pages; problem with Google Adsense pages, particularly the submission of data form.

2. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

I think lrohner is good with this stuff. Sounds to me like the verification process has messed up somehow. Hopefully she'll spot this and come offer some of her wisdom. I'm sure you'll get it sorted.

I'm assuming you've done the usual - tried to work it out yourself, emailed google, used their forum (and if not give it a go - if you ask a question you'll get an answer) and so on.

Fingers crossed - and in the mean time sign up to the Amazon affiliate program. That's a revenue stream not to be sniffed at smile

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you may need to contact google about this

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Having studied the AdSense support forums previously, the answer seems to be that if Google cannot restore access to the account, then they can help you close your inaccessible account and open a new one. I suggest posting to the AdSense forums, ask a Top Contributor to flag it for review by staff.

4. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Chances are that you have an account that you forgot about, in which case you want to request a new password, like Ryan said, here:  https://www.google.com/adsense/assistlogin or your account is under review which can take up to one week. If you don't have an account, you SHOULD get an email asking you to input information. In any case, that should be the first thing you try.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)