Hope you're having a good weekend. I apologize if this has been asked, as i couldn't find the exact answer among many existing threads.
So, I already have an Amazon Associates ID, which i created while using Infobarrel a long time ago.
1. I assume it's ok to use that same tracking ID here at HP?
2. If i go into my Amazon account, i see something called "Edit your website information". Do i enter my profile page there, or is it even necessary to do that? In my case: http://hubpages.com/profile/DNemesis
3. Am I missing anything else after this? (regarding Amazon Associates)
1. Yes. Use the same ID. You can set up a separate tracker in Amazon to differentiate Infobarrel revenue from HP if you want, but it's all under the same account.
2. Nope. There's nothing you need to do at Amazon. Just go to the top of the page here and click on My Account > Affiliate Settings and enter your Amazon ID (or tracker) there and you're good to go.
3. Use Amazon capsules in your hubs to add Amazon products. You can add specific products or products by keyword.
Hope this helps!
Thanks guys----this makes me feel at ease.
You're the very best
by Mary McShane2 years ago
I just got this email. Is terminating your account normal if you don't have any sales or referrals in 90 days????Hello,Thanks again for joining the Amazon Associates program. We’re reaching out to you because we...
by NikitaVia7 years ago
I'm totally new to HubPages and have not yet published. I'm trying to sign up for Amazon Associates, but there are questions on the application that are not covered in the HubPages Guide. Here are the questions on the...
by Gordon Hamilton3 years ago
Every day (or almost every day), I go on to my Amazon Associates account to check stats. Today, I saw my income for the month to date had reduced from when I checked it yesterday. Thinking it was due perhaps to returns...
by Marina3 years ago
We're excited to officially launch the HubPages Amazon Program, a new way for you to earn from Amazon products on your Hubs! The Amazon Program offers a very high Amazon commission tier because the volume of sales...
by JoyLevine4 years ago
I just got this message when I applied for an Amazon Assoc account. "I am sorry, but as of June 1, 2013, we will only be able to approve Facebook.com Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Fan PagesÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½ and/or...
by James4 years ago
Hi,I'm a new Hubber, and I tried applying for the Amazon Associates programme but I received an email this morning that goes like this:"Hello,As of June 1, 2013 we will only be able to approve Facebook.com “Fan...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.