The HubPages Amazon Program

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (81 posts)
  1. Marina Lazarevic profile image77
    Marina Lazarevicposted 10 years ago

We're excited to officially launch the HubPages Amazon Program, a new way for you to earn from Amazon products on your Hubs! The Amazon Program offers a very high Amazon commission tier because the volume of sales across all of HubPages is aggregated for the benefit of the entire community. Most Hubbers who participate in the existing Amazon Associates Program will benefit from switching because they sell only a few products each month and earn at a low commission tier.

We realize that some Hubbers are doing very well with Amazon Associates already which is why the switch is not mandatory. If you like, you can give the Program a shot and switch back at any time.

More details (including a FAQ) are available in the blog announcement.

However, if you have questions or want to report a bug, please do so on this thread.

Thanks!

1. cameciob profile image81
      cameciobposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marina,
      I am part of Hub Pages program and I was part of Amazon Program until a while ago until Amazon closed my account because I live in a state that adopted the internet sale taxes. Does the new program apply to people like me or not?

2. Bakulesh Thakker profile image60
      Bakulesh Thakkerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I thought I already made a switch to HPA Program so why am I being prompted to do again? Is there a way to find out if the switch went through correctly or was there a glitch?

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
        Glenn Stokposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Amazon was just added to the HP Earnings Program this month. Go to your Earnings/Settings page and look at the Amazon Status. If active, then you're all set. If you see it listed under the "External Affiliate Settings" then you are still using your own affiliate ID.  You can leave it or switch  to HP. You have a choice now.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image77
        Marina Lazarevicposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Bakulesh, it looks like you successfully activated the HubPages Amazon Program. As Glenn mentioned above, you can turn it off or switch to using an external affiliate ID at any time by going to My Account > Earnings > Settings.

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Looks good. I have signed up. I think I've got two possible hubs that have potential with this. And if those two show promise, there are a set of 12 more that might be worthwhile for me. This is all assuming of course that I am coordinated enough to pick exactly the right product.

3. rebthomas profile image79
    rebthomasposted 10 years ago

I signed up too!  Question. Do we need to change the current Amazon adds or do they convert to the new program?

Good question. We will take care of the back-end work to make sure that your capsules transition correctly so there is no additional work required on your part.

As far as Amazon links go, those that were created via the Amazon tab in the Text Capsule will convert to the new program automatically. However, any ad hoc links that you may have copied and pasted on your own will not convert. The entire conversion process can take up to 4 hours so give it some time!

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I did notice  my HP ID didn't show up in the URL. But I won't hop up and down about it until tomorrow. big_smile

It's possible that the conversion process is not yet complete for your Hubs (please allow up for 4 hours) or that you checked the URL on HubPages' share of impressions. We reloaded your gopher Hub a few times and did see your ID in the URL. smile

Keep us posted, though.

The gophers will no doubt be thrilled. lol

Btw, I noticed the new Amazon reports show clicks even when something isn't ordered. I think that is excellent. I was going to ask to have that included, but HP was way ahead of me.

Awesome! So glad you find this useful!

4. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 10 years ago

From FAQ:
    "What about open balances with Amazon if I switch?

Open balances with Amazon after the switch will be paid out per the Amazon Associates Program guidelines."

What does  that mean? Will open balances be added to future earnings via HubPages? Or do we have to redeem such balances prior to switching?

By "open balances with Amazon" we mean the Amazon Associates program in which Amazon pays you directly. If you are considering switching to the HubPages Amazon Program, it's a good idea to ensure that you're not leaving an open balance with Amazon Associates that is below their payment threshold. Open balances with Amazon Associates will not be added to your HubPages Earnings Program balance.

1. Writer Fox profile image32
        Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Then, I don't understand how making the switch can work because there is always going to be an open balance with Amazon.  February earnings are not paid until April.

Also, what happens when you have more than one user account on HP?

The payment threshold for Amazon Associates is really low, so some Hubbers can simply wait it out. If you're someone who uses an Amazon Associates ID off of HubPages, you can continue to do so. Also, you can switch back to Amazon Associates at any time. It really depends on your individual situation.

Each account on HubPages needs to register separately (same as the Ad and eBay Programs) but you can use the same AdSense ID, phone number, etc.

So, if I did switch now, are you saying that Amazon will still pay my earnings from HP for February (paid in April) so long as I've reached the minimum payment amount today (which I have)?

And, what about two user accounts?  Can you make different choices for Amazon on each account?

Yes, I see no reason why they would not pay you in April if you already reached the payment threshold. If you switch to the Amazon Program you don't cancel your Amazon Associates ID, you just stop using it on HubPages. Please give the blog post and Amazon Program FAQ a read if you haven't already! They answer some of these questions.

Yes, you can make different choices for Amazon on different HubPages accounts.

OK.  Thanks for the prompt response.

No problem. I am heading home soon and my response time will probably suffer as result, but I'll be back tomorrow! smile

2. wilderness profile image96
              wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

And as long as you get no returns.  Watch out for that!

Thanks, you're right.

2. eddiecarrara profile image94
            eddiecarraraposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marina, I use my Amazon Associates HubPages ID for advertizing on some of my other websites. So are you saying I can still use those ads and links, and just my HubPages ads will change? Or do I need to start with a new Amazon Associate ID for my other sites?

Yes, you can absolutely continue to use your existing Amazon Associates ID off of HubPages. Please note, however, that if you switch to the HubPages Amazon Program, you can only use your newly-issued HubPages ID here on HubPages.

1. eddiecarrara profile image94
                eddiecarraraposted 10 years agoin reply to this

OK, thank you Marina smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
          Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, but if you wait until you're over the threshold, you'll get paid most of what you're due?

The key is not to close your own Amazon affiliate account, just let it continue until all the money has been paid to you.

2. wilderness profile image96

That's what I thought.  I'm just over their threshold this month, but will let it increase some in case there is a return (and jump into the 6% tier as well).  Maybe another sale or two; the loss from not being in the new program isn't that large unless it is a giant purchase.

3. NateB11 profile image89
        NateB11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm not good at this sort of thing. Does the balance in our Amazon account stay in our Amazon account but just not get added to the HP Amazon Program balance? Also, if we opt into the HP Amazon Program do we have to shut off the old one we were using (that had our old Affiliate ID) here at HP?

Hey Nate, to answer your questions:

1) Correct, your balance will stay in your Amazon Associates account and can continue to accrue earnings if you use your external Amazon Associates ID off of HubPages. Your Amazon Associates balance will not be added to your HEP balance. Consider the two programs separate. With Amazon Associates, your relationship is with Amazon. With the HubPages Amazon Program, your relationship is with HubPages.

2) If you opt-in to the HP Amazon Program, we will automatically update your Amazon capsules. You do not need to do any additional work unless you made a habit out of adding Amazon links to your Hubs in an ad hoc fashion. Those links won't be updated, but the products in your Amazon capsules (and any links that were created using the Amazon tab in the Text Capsule) will be.

1. NateB11 profile image89

Thanks, Marina. Much appreciated.

1. IzzyM profile image87
              IzzyMposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If Marina is away, I'll answer for her and say yes, because this was one of the reasons HP considered amalgamating Amazon into their earnings (many states banning Amazon affiliates).

This was in answer to Camiecob, sorry.

1. cameciob profile image81
                cameciobposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wow Izzy, that's a very good news. Thank you.

5. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 10 years ago

The top tier is 8.5%.

Are you saying that if I join the HP program, I can expect this level of commission instead of my usual 6.5%?

We probably won't reach 8.5% on day one each month, but the HubPages community of participants collectively will reach it faster than you would on your own. I'd suggest giving it a shot and compare the results.  If it's not making you more money, you can switch back! big_smile

1. wilderness profile image96

This means that unlike our own Amazon account, the final tier does not apply to the entire month (sounds like it in the FAQ)?  That early on the tier will be lower than later in the month - early sales will go at maybe 6% while later ones will likely see 8.5%?

Exactly.

1. IzzyM profile image87

Uh- oh.
            Guess this answers my question.

Izzy, does that mean that you think it is a good program to switch to, or not?

1. IzzyM profile image87

I think it is great for the majority of hubbers.

I will need to think about it. I already did well with Amazon.

2. aa lite profile image85
                aa liteposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I think unless you do phenomenally well on Amazon, you will still do better if you switch. I bet you HP reaches the 8% tier very quickly (631 items shipped). I'm assuming the 7% (111 items) will be reached on the first day.

Plus remember that you get paid when an item is shipped, and not when it is ordered, most items are not shipped on the day they are ordered (depends what the item is I guess). I would expect to earn 7% on items on first day, then 8% after the first few days, and finally 8.5%. Usually I reach the 6.5% tier every month (except in December), so I will earn more.

Unless you sell so much that you reach the 7.5% tier on the very first day, the switch will make you more money.

2. IzzyM profile image87

Well, this is what worries me.

Normally under Amazon we get 4% but if our sales exceed a certain number it goes to 6% and above, so by the end of the month you get the higher rate on ALL your sales.
          Are Hubpages planning on only giving you the % rate of your sale according to the time of month - ie sell a $1400 greenhouse at the start of the month and get 4%, make another 60 sales of plant seeds before the month is out and get the higher rate for the seeds, not including the greenhouse which was sold at the start of the month?
          Or do they mean that we will all get the appropriate % payout according to Amazon on the total sales over the month? This could well be 8% or above.

6. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 10 years ago

Sorry for being a bit dim, 2 am, I am allowed! lol! does this mean that what we earn through Amazon will appear in our Hubpage earnings? In other words what I earn each day with the Hub Ads will add together with the Amazon money and show up only there and not on the actual Amazon page?

1. IzzyM profile image87

Yes. It will show up on the HPAds earnings page under 'Amazon', but be aware that the actual payment swill be a month behind.

7. Knightmare Golem profile image86
    Knightmare Golemposted 10 years ago

Amazon has several promotions and special banners associated with them.  For example, their Valentines day stuff.  Would this increased integration with Amazon come with an update to the capsules themselves to set up those promotions?

8. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 10 years ago

I thought what HP were suggesting, was that grouped together we should all get the highest rate, combining all our sales together, and that the higher rate would apply throughout the month.

We may well all start with at least 6% but it would rise from there up to the maximum of 8.5%.

They are paying us two months behind, so plenty of time to sort out the commission rate for the month.

But from what I am reading, the $1400 greenhouse, which most people would buy a few days after their pay-day at the end of the month, would be at the lower rate.

If, on my own, I sold this greenhouse at the start of the month, I would hope to make another 30 sales to get to 6.5%.

Under the new program, it wouldn't matter if I did. It might show at 4%, because who am I to argue that HP didn't make 7 sales that day?

Any further sales wouldn't matter. I'd still be stuck on the commission rate of that day. HP would of course collect the difference.

9. aa lite profile image85
    aa liteposted 10 years ago

This is great for all people who live outside the US! Right now in the UK the only way to be paid by Amazon is through $ cheques, which cost a fair bit to get deposited into UK accounts!

Of course one can set one's threshold higher than the minimum, so one doesn't lose as much money, but getting paid every month through paypal will be fantastic.

The fact that we don't get paid at the highest tier is a bit of a downer, and really I can't understand why. However, I can't imagine the HP collective not reaching 6.5% on the first day. So now I get paid at 6.5%. With the HP program I will get paid 6-6.5 percent for purchases on the first day(s), and higher tiers later in the month, so still more than on my own.

10. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 10 years ago

Well, I just took a little mad turn, and signed up for it on this account. Many of my sales are from other accounts, but no harm in trying it!

PS I haven't sold a greenhouse for 3 years!

11. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
    DzyMsLizzyposted 10 years ago

So---
    If I add the Amazon program to my HP account, do I need to cancel my external, individual Amazon Affiliate account? 

(I do not use it on any other sites, nor do I plan to--I am lucky to make 10 cents from them, anyway)...

Should I just let the individual account languish, ignored after making the switch to the HP version here?

If you switch, you don't need to do anything with your external ID other than remove it from HubPages. I don't see the harm in keeping it active, but at the same time, if you're not getting much from it, it might make sense to cancel it down the road. It's totally up to you!

12. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 10 years ago

Many Hubbers have more than one HP account. Is it possible to enable this program in one account and disable in another?

1. NateB11 profile image89

I wondered the same thing, then saw Writer Fox asked the same question and Marina said that you can make different choices for Amazon on different accounts. It's under Sue Adams' question, several comments down from it.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image77

Yes, you can do that.

13. ilikegames profile image63
    ilikegamesposted 10 years ago

I'm not monetising yet but I thought maybe I should get around to Amazon soon. I really like this idea, I can test the waters with the HP program (probably make more with the better commission) and then go from there. Awesome idea.

14. sujaya venkatesh profile image59
    sujaya venkateshposted 10 years ago

Congratulations! Hope both of us benefit in the days to come! Good Luck!

15. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 10 years ago

I need to wait a week or so until my amazon balance reaches the minimum payout ($100 in my case), then I'll probably change over.

I'd rather have 8.5% commission over 7%! I'll also save a bit of money on cheque cashing as that costs me £10 a month.

16. Rik Ravado profile image85
    Rik Ravadoposted 10 years ago

This is brilliant.  As always, with Hubpages the user interface for the changeover is is very simple and user friendly.  This is a massive win for me:

* No more dollar cheques from Amazon (I live in the UK)
    * Better commission paid
    * Makes Hubpages payout even easier to reach

Well done Hubpages!

17. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 10 years ago

If someone who has joined this program does something that is against Amazon's terms of service, how will that affect the entire account?

HP does an overly good job of policing the site for AdSense terms of service compliance.  I'm sure it will do the same regarding Amazon.  In fact, it should be easier for the Amazon TOS because Amazon only pays for sales, not for clicks.

18. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

I just joined, looking forward to making more with the Amazon program. Still unsure about what will happen to the few dollars I have with Amazon. I signed up to get gift cards when it reaches $10, if I recall correctly. It's also connected to my website but I never set it up correctly to make money. There is only one ad on my website. So clueless about this. I hope I get my gift card soon.

If you have less than $10 in your existing Amazon account, it may be better to wait until you reach $10, just so that you get paid. Then switch to HEP after that.

When you get the gift card, which is emailed to you, quickly redeem it (so you don't forget) by adding the funds to your amazon account. The funds will safely remain there until you buy something and apply it to that purchase.

1. janshares profile image93
        jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Too late, already joined. But I can always return. So, does this mean I will lose those few dollars?

No, you will not lose it. It will just carry forward until it reaches $10. But your earnings from HEP will be separate from that and have no effect on it.

1. janshares profile image93
            jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Glenn.

19. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 10 years ago

I had read through this entire thread before asking questions just to see if the answer was posted. I had a concern about being worse off under HP since I'm already in the 6% tier. Izzy expressed the concern very well:

I was also concerned that I would get less if I switch to Amazon under HP, especially since I reach the 6% tier each month and my rate is retroactively increased on sales made earlier in the month.

Under HP it seems we are locked into the lower tier on a sale by sale basis as each month start out (if I understand correctly). But even if that's true, I think the solution is clear as aa lite gave a really good explanation that makes perfect sense:

Based on aa lite's explanation, I can see that it's not really a problem as long as HP's total sales for all Hubbers pushes us up to the 7% tier on the first day of each month, which I would expect is feasible.

In that case this is a great deal for everyone who's getting at least 6.5% already. And for those who are in the 4% tier, it's no-brainer.

20. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 years ago

It sounds good.  But couple of questions.

Can you still see what items you sold?

Is there a chance of Amazon closing your personal affiliate due to no / low sales?

Yep! The Amazon Sales Report lists actual items sold.

I believe that AA recently started closing accounts that don't make a sale within the first 90 days.

1. EricDockett profile image96
        EricDockettposted 10 years agoin reply to this

When I click on my Amazon Sales Report it just takes me back to the general earnings page.  But I just signed up this morning, so maybe that will correct over time?

Also, are we still considered full-fledged Amazon associates while we are operating under the HP program, bound by the rules and privileges outlined in the Amazon Associates Agreement?  I'm thinking specifically about the ability to use images, but there might be other issues.  My guess is yes, but since this is separate thing I'm just hoping for clarification.

The bug with the Amazon Sales Report was fixed. Can you access the page now?

Yes, you are still bound by the rules and privileges of the Amazon Associates Agreement when you participate through HubPages.

1. EricDockett profile image96
            EricDockettposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yep, looks good.  Thanks!

21. homesteadbound profile image80
    homesteadboundposted 10 years ago

I must not be thinking clearly .... how do I tell how much is still owed me by amazon. I logged in, but cannot seem to locate the information from the reports page ... how much they still owe me, and what is the payout amount?
    Thanks so much.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You should log in and then go here: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … story.html

Top right figure shows "unpaid balance"  in orange text.

1. homesteadbound profile image80
        homesteadboundposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, psycheskinner ... that did the trick. I am slowly trying to find my way back here, but my cancer battle is slowing me down a little.

22. Writer Fox profile image32
    Writer Foxposted 10 years ago

Marina, when you come back to work on Monday, could you please give an answer to this question on the Forum:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/120225

Thank you.

23. paradigmsearch profile image59

Just a note. Something I knew and had forgotten.

Negative keywords work in the Amazon capsules.

Classic example:

You go with the keyword, "diamond".

Amazon happily serves up a pair of $4 zirconia earrings.

Changing the phrase to "diamond -zirconia" fixes that.

Onward...

24. profile image0
    PJ_Deneenposted 10 years ago

Thanks so much for adding this option.  It's greatly appreciated.  Now I just need to work on updating old hubs and creating new ones as time allows.

25. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 10 years ago

I noticed that the Amazon Program Summary report was changed in the past couple of days. But I don't see any posts about it. 

When the program was first started under HP, that report showed a column for the cost of ordered items and another column for the Shipped Items Revenue. I was able to compare these piques to see when ordered items were actually shipped.

But now the ordered items revenue column had been removed. In its place you added a "Shipped Earnings" column, which is redundant with the "Earnings" column and wasting space that could have been better used as the original layout.

If you would consider feedback, I suggest to go back to the prior layout.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image70
      Matthew Meyerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

@Glenn
      The ordered revenue column was removed due to that information not being available via the web version of the tracking report provided by Amazon.

As far as "Shipped Earnings" and "Earnings" containing the same info, that is not always the case. The "Earnings" column can include negative earnings amounts caused by items being returned to Amazon, in which case the two columns would be unequal. This does not happen often, but it does occur.

Thanks for the explanation Matt. But I'm confused by your statement because the info was available at the start. And it was helpful to determine which orders were not shipped by comparing prices. It wasn't  perfect solution, especially if two things are shipped on the same day. But at least I found I was able to find the missing shipments by subtracting the price of shipped items from the total pending revenue. Then I used the remaining amount to match one of the orders from a prior day. Now I don't have the information to do that analysis anymore.   

Your explanation about the difference between the "Shipped Earnings" and "Earnings" is clear and I understand that one now.

26. paradigmsearch profile image59

I got 4 clicks from the HP Amazon program yesterday. For me, that is very good. I am herewith and officially promoting myself from dork to semi-dork.

The above post is from 2 days ago.

Those 4 clicks are now gone. What's up with that?

Alas, I am demoting myself back to full dorkdom.

27. Tarun Mankar profile image60
    Tarun Mankarposted 10 years ago

nice hub

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)