jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

will you like to run a charity, social help or child care foundation?

1. accofranco profile image73
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

are u running any charity or social help foundation? if yes, how have you been able to fund it...what are the challenges, etc. and if no, would you love to run one or join existing one...why or why not...

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

I have tried to help children in totally personal level. I want to help children in my country for sure but I don't have man power or any infrastructure. I would love to run one or join an existing one.

Will follow this thread later, going out now.

1. wcg101nonprofit profile image60
      wcg101nonprofitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can always start from social networking by creating awareness through your friends and followers . As long as what you wish to do is to help little children you can start from joining a good charity in your  community or join any volunteer program to gain more experience.. Good Luck!

3. accofranco profile image73
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

very good of you...don't give up, you can. start from somewhere: organize your best friends...schoolmates...and try to globalize it...and watch out what becomes of it. good luck...until you are back then.

4. Don Ship profile image64
    Don Shipposted 6 years ago

I would like to start one when I grow up for sure! I'll make sure I do it, and I'll do my best!

5. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 6 years ago

There's a lot of bureacracy to take care of if you run a charity - but having said that if I had a good finance person yeah I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it.

6. wcg101nonprofit profile image60
    wcg101nonprofitposted 6 years ago

Good day all,
    I just joined hubpage for the purpose of serving a good cause and believe me what I read here today about guys who wish to start a charity I must tell you I am very happy indeed and this has made my day! Bless you all for all your wonderful dreams and decisions to help the needy.

working