jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Chosing Ads for one's article

1. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

So I wrote an article on atheism and all the articles about religions...

Anyway I can stop that????

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ooops. I meant all the ads are religious. smile

2. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Theoretically, you can spend your time in figuring out all the urls behind those ads and then use your adsense dashboard to remove these domains from your advertisers pool. Practically it will take some time you can spend better elsewhere, and impact your revenues. More, if you accidentally click a couple of ads while researching their urls, you are risking to lose your adsense account. Besides, it's cool to be tolerant, right? wink

1. profile image0

Thanks, Mish. We're on the same page. I just wanted to know if there was one simple click. If there's not, no point in wasting the time. Thank you. smile

1. Misha profile image73
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome smile There is a one click solution, though. As WE mentioned, you can mark the hub "non-commercial" if it does not have outgoing links. This will simply eliminate all ads on it. I doubt this is the solution you want, but it certainly exists if you are so passionate about the topic you are ready to sacrifice potential earnings. smile

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You can disable the ads provided the hub isn't considered "commercial." That requires further analysis of your outbound links. Check out the FAQs for the definition.

4. profile image0

Well said, Misha! That is a small sacrifice compared to what Jesus Christ (allegedly) went through for humanity.

1. Misha profile image73
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh WE, before Nelle comes across, let's leave Jesus Christ aside, or she'll demand this to be moved to another forum yikes

5. profile image0

Will do. Although I've heard it's gotten a lot harder to get rid of those ads since Google became God.

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LMAO!!!

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LMAO @ WE! big_smile

1. profile image0

smile

working