jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Thank to all

1. freefogging profile image79
    freefoggingposted 6 years ago

I just wanted to say that I have tried writing for several other sites. I have left those because everytime I would ask a question in the forums, someone would be nasty, using dirty words and well, my question would never be answered. Well, I left those sites because that to me was very unprofessional.

I have noticed here on hubpages, everyone is helpful and professional. I want to thank you for that. I love to write and currently I am trying to narrow down my sites to the two best. Professionalism is going to play a big part in my decision.

Helium is the other site I will stay at because I love it there, and everyone is helpful and professional.

Hubpages just became my other choice because of the same reason. Professionalism in writing is important. I find the sites that arent professional in the forums, to also allow all kinds of crappy writing on their site also. This looks bad for the site and I believe drives the good writers away, leaving the rude, **sho**s. Not a fun place to be.

So again thankyou everyone for helping when needed in a professional manner. I really love hubpages for that.

1. Christy Goff profile image57
      Christy Goffposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I am new to all of this, and like you I have found people on hp to be nice and very helpful. I'm glad you wrote this, because I can add my thanks as well.

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

stick with HP and all will be well, we all work together and help when we can smile

1. Christy Goff profile image57
        Christy Goffposted 6 years agoin reply to this

And it's people like you I am most thankful for.

1. andyoz profile image89
          andyozposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree with you on this one.  I also write for other sites, in the six weeks I have been on HB I have learned more and had more help than all the other sites put together!  Thanks everyone, and long may it continue.

1. freefogging profile image79
            freefoggingposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It makes a big difference in the hubs also. They are more professional. The other sites have articles that appear amature wuth spelling errors galor, any one say spellcheck? I don't want to be associated with those sites that have amaturish writing. I feel it will make people look down on mine also. Thanks again everyone! I will definitly stick to HP!

working