jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

doing URL

1. marymac47 profile image62
    marymac47posted 6 years ago

I have tried and tried to post a Hub but, when I get to the 2nd space that wants me to do a unique webpage ---- Done! I fill out all the rest but it will never let me continue because I am doing something wrong in that URL space. How is a unique webpage suppose to be written?

Thank You!

1. leahlefler profile image96
      leahleflerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Don't type anything at all into the URL space. Simply fill in the title of the hubpage article, and hubpages will automatically generate the URL.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The easiest method is to simply fill in a suitable title, then the editing interface will automatically create a URL for you.

3. marymac47 profile image62
    marymac47posted 6 years ago

Thank You All! I kept working and I just did 2 Hubs!! Yea!! Now going to try putting on pictures. Advice, everyone?!?
    Thanks again!

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Go to Wikimedia Commons. Find the image you want. Open it, then right-click to get the URL. Paste that into the image capsule (import feature). Be sure to give proper attribution, as is specified under each image.

Once you have the image capsules in place, you can have them wrap around text to the right. You do this by placing the image capsule above the text capsule, then click on the right-oriented arrow on the image capsule.

1. marymac47 profile image62
      marymac47posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!! I copied your response and will do the best that I can!!

working