jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Rejection Of Hub Due to content

1. profile image0
    venusvibratorsposted 6 years ago

I want to know why my page on here has been deemed as adult content when there are many others with exactly the same sort of content as mine, especially more racy photos. Why is it one rule for them and another for me?!! My content is actually more relevant about the product and not just a sales pitch with all the other ad-ons like amazon.

Jerry

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

is it about vibrators? There are some keywords which are not permitted by google and you might end up losing your adsense if that is the case. HP has automatic filter for words like that. Is that the case?

1. Christy Goff profile image58
        Christy Goffposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Let us know what your writing about, and the more experienced hp might be able to help.

2. profile image0
        venusvibratorsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No it was about about corsets

2. profile image0
    venusvibratorsposted 6 years ago

The hub was originally live with 8 views for today then it was flagged.

It's kinda funny that one of the co-founders for HP was infact an ex employee of google's itself working on their alogarithums etc and hence this site is all geared up for google and amazon.

Contact them at: team@hubpages.com you might be able to edit it for compliance

1. profile image0

I deleted all the outgoing links to my site so it was just basically an educational article about Corsets and it still wasn't allowed lol

It needs to be manually moderated. The best thing to do is to ask the staff through email what is wrong with it, then edit it accordingly.

1. profile image0

Thanks for your help on this matter, much appreciated.

working