I was checking my adsense account today and looking at my 3rd party access. Next to my hubpages account, it says 0% of content revenue. It wasn't like this before and I'm now concerned I've missed something.
I don't click my own links and only bookmark using reputable sites (not those submission websites). Are there any other reasons adsense would stop payment on a site? I wasn't notified about anything, just found it by accident.
Thanks in advance. I did a search for this, but didn't find anything related.
Hubpages only shares the impressions with you that 60% of impressions to the author of the hub and remaining 40% of share belong to them. They are not entitled any % of revenue share on your page count. It is the reason that you are seeing 0% of revnue share on your adsense account.
Simply you get 100% revenue on your page impressions and hubpages gets 100% of revenue on their 40% of impression shares.
by Levictus Marcus Saarith 17 months ago
Hopefully someone from Hubpages HQ can look into this.I believe that those of us that are using a hosted account with Adsense are not getting any ad revenue on impressions from the niche sites.I base this on the fact that my daily impressions on Hubpages vs Adsense differ by a factor of about 100....
by On The Trail 7 years ago
Under 3rd party access and hubpages.com it says under host's share of revenue, "0% of content revenue." What does that mean?Thanks!JJ
by Barbara Badder 3 years ago
Why do I show 0 page views at Google Adsense, but 200 and some impressions. This doesn't make sense to me. Google Adsense never shows the same page views or impressions that I show elsewhere. Can anyone help me understand this?
by Glen 8 years ago
I've been given the greenlight by HP HQ to write this and also post it on the forum for feedback. The reason I'm posting it for feedback is to see whether or not it's understandable to brand new hubbers. Is there anything that needs clarification, further explanation (or maybe less explanation) or...
by Luis E Gonzalez 6 years ago
More than one Adsense accountAdsense account. I have heard that you cannot have more than one Adsense account. If I use Blogger and the Adsense account is the one used by HubPages (ca-pub XXXXXXXXX) does this not mean that HubPages gets part of my commission even though it comes from Blogger?
by ThoughtsFromGeeks 6 years ago
Do Hubpages take a share from my Ads through AdSense Host account?When the ad code of the user is used in hubpages, the Google AdSense ad script include AdSense Host account of Hubpages. This would mean HubPages can take share from the clicks on my Ads. Does HubPages take any revenue share from the...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|