jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Score Question - Need Help?

1. Ladybird33 profile image40
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Hi All, I have been here a little under 2 years and love hubpages but I have found that my hubs reach about 88-92 score and then they just stay there.  I can't really get to that 95-100 score per my popular hubs.  It's frustrating and I have tweaked and updated and added more content...any advice? 
    Thank you!

1. bogerk profile image71
      bogerkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't seem to pass a score of 85 and if I even reach that it only lasts for a day or two before it drops down to a 78-80 or so. I'm curious to see any further responses, but my assumption is that in order to receive a score of 95-100, the Hub needs to experience an extreme amount of regular traffic.

1. Ladybird33 profile image40
        Ladybird33posted 6 years ago in reply to this

bogerk, you may be right but the ones I am talking about does have some awesome traffic, in my opinion....it has strong daily views...however, that is something to think about.  Thank you

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

What you have described does seem to be the norm.

I, too, would be interested in knowing how to get that magical last 8 points. smile

3. Ladybird33 profile image40
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Well, I am trying to find the answer as well.  I appreciate you answering my question...hopefully others will too and help me (and you) smile

working