jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why all my Hubs need revision today?

1. steven chandra profile image56
    steven chandraposted 6 years ago

I have been write on hubpages since 3 months ago, today i have announcement that one of my hubpages need revision. But when i check on my pages, all of them need revision. It make me confused and a little stress. Why hubs that accept since 3 or 2 months ago needs revision now? I just try to submit them again without any revision. I have total 58 hubs until now.

Please someone help me..

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The first thing I notice is that your author score is rather low, an indication that you have had some problems with duplicate content, substandard hubs, overly promotional content, or the like.

You need to find out what was wrong with the one that got flagged first, then go from there. Do not simply resubmit without revision, as doing so repeatedly could cause your account to be banned.

It is not uncommon for all hubs to be held for moderation, since the moderators may want to look through all of them after having detected problems with a few. Also, previously published hubs could be flagged anytime, even months after they were published.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image79
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He must have really upset someone as his profile now says he has been banned

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information. I was concerned things could be headed in that direction.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image79
          CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think he was probably a spammer who managed to write some poor hubs undetected and then someone found one or two and flagged them up

working