jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do I know what needs to be revised, since all of my hubs have been flagged a

1. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 6 years ago

How do I know what needs to be revised, since all of my hubs have been flagged as 'needs revision'?

My hubs says they need revision. How do I determine what to revise? And why suddenly all of them needs revision? Why it did not appear earlier?

2. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image58
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

I just looked at your profile and do not see any hubs. Ask some friends to review your hubs and give you advice. I don't know how HubPages decides what needs revision.

3. deepateresa profile image83
    deepateresaposted 6 years ago

I couldnt see any hubs in your profile; try editing your profile, check summaries, check the categories and check the number of words in the hubs

4. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 6 years ago

There should be some indication given when you go to edit each one.
    Could be unrelated links or unrelated products for sale in the eBay or amazon capsules. Might be duplicate related or image related. But regardless there should be some hint given. If not email them. They will reply.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

I can't be sure of the reasons for the flagging, but I do know that your use of English isn't the best.  I'm assuming English is a second language for you, which makes writing for a site like this a little tricky.  You might want to take a few ESOL classes to help you brush up.

6. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 6 years ago

If it's about language issue, then there are some other hubbers available in this website who do not have strong hold over English.

Why they didn't take any step soon after any hub publishes? Why now?? After publishing 33 hubs, why they asked for the revision for all? Does it make any sense?

7. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If you view your Hubs, at the top of each will be an alert message, saying why the Hub was unpublished.  You can get more information about what all those messages mean in the site FAQ.

Hub are not reviewed before publication unless an account demonstrates repeated violations of the TOS or quality and then it will be put on moderation, which means that no Hubs will go live until they have been manually reviewed by the moderation team.

The Learning Center is a good place to learn what can go into a Hub and what sort of quality standards are enforced on the site.

working