jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

What would you do?

1. albc profile image60
    albcposted 6 years ago

What would you do if one day you feel that everything is fall apart, and you have no luck in doing anything?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I will keep trying thinking that a day will come when I will succeed.
      After all just sitting on couch won't help me either.

1. albc profile image60
        albcposted 6 years agoin reply to this

many years ago i suffer quite deep depression and i have tried this positive thinking, i found that it works when i did it but i wonder why the mind is good but my heart was still empty..

2. CMHypno profile image91
      CMHypnoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Have a cup of tea, eat a big bar of chocolate and take it a bit easier on myself.  We all go through bad patches in life, but you have to learn to roll with the punches and look for the positives in whatever is happening

1. albc profile image60

thanks, give it a punch and more to beat the 'feeling low' thing flat..

2. Pandoras Box profile image67
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

I'd stop relying on luck.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has been there, where you are, sitting on the couch feeling unlucky. Only when we realize that luck has nothing to do with it can we achieve our goals.

Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish, just keep learning and keep doing -- otherwise known as 'plan, do, review.' And repeat.

Waiting for your 'luck' to turn, and/or beating yourself up over what you did yesterday is all pointless, and a slippery slope into a miserable existence.

Stop wasting your time. Get a plan. Work it. Revise it regularly. Give Lady Luck her walking papers. She's a fickle witch who will deal you as much bad luck as good, and then leave you crying, broken and useless on the floor.

Take control of your own life. It's the only way.

1. albc profile image60

yup, i am feeling low one time and another but always after a pray and a plate of good meal i am back on my feet LOL, thank God..

3. albc profile image60
    albcposted 6 years ago

thanks guys , you add colors to my day..

working