jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What brings you luck?

1. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

What brings you luck?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I believe we create our own "luck" - through positive actions and positive thinking.  I also believe that when I surrender the need for a false sense of control over my life - things that are beneficial start to manifest making me "lucky".  smile

3. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

I had written notebooks and notebooks of diary and journal about what transpired before and after a "good luck" such as passing board exam, getting hired, winning the sweepstakes, an unexpected luck...etc. Over the years, and am talking decades; I analyzed the situation and I had gathered and concluded that it's actually my emotions that bring me good luck. Emotion or sensed feeling...I have this feeling of joy without any cause happened first before each "good luck" happened. Every good luck that happened to me was preceded by a "feeling of joy or happiness" from out of the blue.

4. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago
  5. networmed profile image60
    networmedposted 6 years ago

Luck is nothing but what you expect positively and works towards it, have faith and belief in it that you can achieve it.

So, my answer is my faith brings me luck. In reality, there really is no luck. If you subconsciously believed and have faith that there will always be something happening to you, you'll have it.

working