Okay let's see if I can explain this. My Ad Sense page says I have less views than my Analytics page does. Is this due to the fact that hubpages.com gets some of my views or is there maybe some problem or is it simply a timing thing where one reports differently than the other. Thanks for your help in advance.
Analytics reports traffic. AdSense reports ad impressions. These are two very different things.
Analytics shows you all of the traffic to your hubs, while AdSense shows you how many ad impressions were served under your ID, which is 60% of the total impressions. HP owns the other 40% of ad impressions.
by Liz Elias 8 years ago
Sadly, I was unable to afford to get to the Hub Camp, which I truly wished to attend. I tried posting this in another forum, but apparently, it was in the wrong place, as I got no responses.With that in mind, I checked out my "earnings" on Google Ad Sense, and did not like what I...
by IzzyM 6 years ago
I know we share earnings with HP on a 60/40 basis, but why have I not had a single Adsense view from HP in the last 6 hours?According to Analytics, I'm getting healthy viewing figures, but Adsense hasn't moved.Every hub I look at has HP's coding on it.
by Mubin123 9 years ago
My adsense impressions are fine, my analytics impressions are fine.The problem is that my adsense impressions are not showing up in my analytics account so I have no idea which pages generate which revenue.any idea on what to do?
by Ben Guinter 7 years ago
I've been noticing lately that HubPages is saying I'm getting a good amount of traffic but the stats on Analytics aren't anywhere near that.Makes me think I'm getting back to how things use to be before the Google slap, but that's really not the case.So for some reason it's counting hits that...
by Brandon Lobo 6 years ago
I just noticed that I don't get reports on my Adsense clicks in my adsense account based on individual sites. I added my subdomain as a URL channel under My Ads. What do I need to do in order to get reports as to how many clicks I receive on my hubs? I'm not sure whether the clicks are from my hubs...
by Richieb799 7 years ago
So far today I think Ive had 2 high value clicks and earned twice as much as Ive been earning on average, daily this month..maybe a high value ad is running? or one of my hubs has taken off again..could just be a good day but theres always hopeI still wish there was a way to see which hub it came...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|