One of my hubs has recently received a large amount of traffic from a referral site, questgarden.com. It has sent 100 page views in the last 2 days according to my hubpages stats page where it now has 2 red arrows.
Looking at my adsense page (where I have this hub tracked), it is showing only a few impressions (around my normal traffic for this hub).
Anyone know why this would be or does anyone have experience with a similar situation?
Have you looked at the traffic in Analytics to really explore what sort of traffic and interactions you're getting?
The HubPages stats are extremely basic, and pageviews even include your own views, so you can't count on that for solid intel. They are meant to provide a rough overview.
The visits are showing in both analytics and the hubpages stats page but not on the hubs tracking channel in adesense reporting.
Do some sites have ad blockers? That would explain why the impressions are not showing in adsense - if they don't display the adsense code, the tracking channel will not register a hit.
That would be a bit disappointing.
It remains a mystery.
Over 60 page views today on analytics and hubpages stats, 4 on adsense tracking.
I'm afraid I am of no help. Hope it doesn't happen to me though
Don't look at any of today's stats until tomorrow. Unlike HP, AdSense and Analytics do not track in real time. And don't try to compare the HP stats to either AdSense or Analytics. I don't believe they'll ever match up.
If you have integrated your AdSense into Analytics, your AdSense reporting in both AdSense and Analytics should match up just fine. And if you look at your AdSense impressions compared to your Analytics impressions, AdSense should be around 60% (give or take). HP takes the other 40% of impressions.
Good God, that was a tongue twister!
That is my understanding too. I am not expecting the figures to be identical but over a number of days there has been a couple of hundred views from that one specific site that do not register any adsense impressions. I looked into questgarden.com and it is an education site that encourages students to solve a trail of problems by using online resources. I think my hub is involved in one such quest but there is some form of ad blocking occuring.
by Mubin1238 years ago
My adsense impressions are fine, my analytics impressions are fine.The problem is that my adsense impressions are not showing up in my analytics account so I have no idea which pages generate which revenue.any idea on...
by Marina3 years ago
Hi Hubbers! Do you have a Google Analytics account associated with your HubPages account? If so, please be sure to check out today’s blog post which has instructions for how to upgrade your Google Analytics account to...
by Jackie Grant2 weeks ago
So I was checking my adsense reports and when I go to view the site report for wehavekids.com I only see about 5% of the page views that are showing on my account totals in Hubpages. I thought that there was an adsense...
by BundleBoy8 years ago
Instead of fiddling around with Google Adsense and Analytics to figure out which Hub is making me money, Can the team add a new feature to show number of ad clicks for each hub?I am techie and I have been fiddling...
by Pop Culture World22 months ago
Hello,I am seeing on my Adsense earnings 0 page views yet there are clicks coming from the pages still.Two days ago there were about five clicks and then the next day those clicks were gone from the previous night's...
by Favorites7 years ago
Anybody please tell me what is the difference between page views and page impressions, because I dont get the same number of page views on my hubpages statistic page and page impressions on my google adsense report.I...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.