jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Errors when editing a link capsule

1. L a d y f a c e profile image81
    L a d y f a c eposted 6 years ago

When I enter edit mode for a hub and click to edit a link capsule, the entire link disappears and I am left with a blank capsule. If I choose 'discard changes' the edit box disappears however the link is still gone from my hub.

The only way to get it back so far has been to close the window without saving changes and re-open the hub, and go back into edit mode.

I'm having to open links before editing their names, descriptions, adding more links, etc.. and then bringing up the edit box and re-adding them, as well as any new information.

?? Is anyone else having this issue? I did search a bit but didn't find anything on it.

2. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I don’t go near the link capsule anymore. I do all the link stuff in text capsules now. A personal preference. And I’ve never had any problems. smile

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Exactly my opinion too.

3. L a d y f a c e profile image81

Hmmm. Thanks for the suggestion. I did not think of that smile

Are you able to obtain the same format? IE: the blue/gray background etc?

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If the text capsule is to the right of another capsule, then you can do the blue/gray background.

As to other formatting, I don't know what else the link capsule does that's different from the text capsule (and I don't want to know).  smile

4. L a d y f a c e profile image81

Lol
    Thanks smile

working