jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Google Page Rank Update

1. SunSeven profile image68
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Google updated the Page Rank's few hour's ago. If you haven't checked your blog's/site's/page's PR yet, have a look now smile

2. Paraglider profile image94
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

My Profile page PR disappeared some months ago and has never come back. It used to be PR3 then one day it vanished - never been seen since! Lots of my individual hub have PRs of 2 to 4, so I don't see why the profile page should have crashed. Any theories gratefully received!

3. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 9 years ago

Thank you SunSeven. My Website and Blog are at the Top. I am getting such Huge Traffic that the Bandwidth is not enough. I will have to get the Bandwidth increased...and your LoveLinks are working...Thank you...Anatomu is also working fine. My Blog Ranks 806 at the moment on Anatomu. I will try to improve it.

4. HiddenCrimson profile image53
    HiddenCrimsonposted 9 years ago

How can I check the pagerank of my individual hubs? Is this possible?

SunSevenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Installing the google tool bar will be the easiest way. If you don't want to do that enter the url of your pages here http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php
      best regards

5. CarpetDiem profile image76
    CarpetDiemposted 9 years ago

Hi SunSeven, I see your profile is PR4. Congrats! I have no PR yet...  sad   Maybe soon....

SunSevenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It was PR4 even before the update smile

6. HiddenCrimson profile image53
    HiddenCrimsonposted 9 years ago

Thanks for the help.

7. New Day profile image59
    New Dayposted 9 years ago

I'm pretty happy that one of my hubs is already at PR4!  Thanks for letting us know about the update.  smile

working