jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Analytics

1. Kami Dear profile image53
    Kami Dearposted 9 years ago

Hi,
          I have analytics  active mode for a long time but i cant see the analytic rasults for the
    HP in my account what is wrong with this?

2. vietnamese profile image72
    vietnameseposted 9 years ago

Did you look at this from your analytics account? I meant in Google not in HP, there is no such thing in HP!

1. Kami Dear profile image53
      Kami Dearposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I meant to say that i want to see the traffic from whare it is coming to my hubs as i have activeted the analytics in HP my account settings.

1. jyuva profile image59
        jyuvaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Login into your Analytics account there you can find from where you are getting traffic to your hubs big_smile

1. webismine profile image59
          webismineposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That's it cool

2. Kami Dear profile image53
          Kami Dearposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It is the problem as i log in in my analytic account i could see only the resusts of my blogs.
          but i want to see the HP detail traffic. what i have to do more for it.

1. jyuva profile image59
            jyuvaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

When you are activated your account in HP. Wait for some time then may be you can see the results big_smile

2. weblog profile image58
            weblogposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Did you insert the analytics code in HP affiliate settings? Did you add the url http://hubpages.com (no www) to your analytics profile? If you have done those properly, then you will be able to track the traffic sources smile

working