Does anyone use this on a parked domain? How does it work? I looked through some hubs already written on the subject & I didn't get a lot of clarification. TIA
Setup instructions -
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … wer=100301
I have a few domains parked this way - I have not received a single click till now - even though the sites have got lots of impressions.
Better to put some content on the website, and let it stay till you get around to add content regularly (rather than keeping it parked).
by Michelle Cesare7 years ago
Anyone use parked domains to earn Adsense revenue?If so, where do you purchase your domains? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
by Sharilee Swaity6 years ago
I've been searching the site for an answer to this question, but can't find it, so am going to ask. Is the new HP ad program paid by number of impressions, number of clicks, or both? The reason I ask it that it lists...
by Tannaidhe9 years ago
Am I correct in surmising that you don't actually earn anything for your HubPages being viewed, no matter how much; that it is only through clicks on ads for the various affiliate programs, or clicks in through a link...
by DdraigX7 years ago
So I've got a few hubs up and really just started here on hubpages. But the impressions that I get on hubpages, vs my google adsense doesn't quite make sense. I understand they take 60% of the impressions, but I was...
by NathanSyckel7 years ago
Hey everyone. I'm very familiar with Adsense but not very familiar with how the integration works with Hubpages. I have activated it on several of my hubs and I have a question in regards to how it works.When reviewing...
by Ankit Sinha5 years ago
According to HubPages revenue sharing system 40% of impressions are received on HubPages Adsense pub-id and the rest 60% our Adsense publisher id is shown. Now what I want to know is that as we don't know how many...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.