jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does Adsense for Domains work the same as Adsense for Content?

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Does Adsense for Domains work the same as Adsense for Content?

I was just wondering how Google pays HP? It it impressions, they same as how HP pays us? Is this what Adsense for Domains do. I am building a website and need to get some answers.

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

No, Google does not pay HP for AdSense for domains. It is only for those parked domains which are not yet fully developed.

Have you encountered any websites which contain nothing but ads? For example, if you go to nepalaviation (dot) com, then you can see that the page is actually nothing but only ads. This is how AdSense for domains work.

The traffic to these domains should not be from any referring sites, so it explains why I didn't write the exact URL above as it violates the policies of AdSense for domains and that their AdSense account might be in jeopardy.

Only direct traffic from actual URL typing in the browser is the source of traffic. If the landing page is effectively SEO'd, then it might get some natural search engine traffic as well!

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Excellent answer Suramya !

Hope you get the point Cardisa.

To add to the answer of Suramya :

1. If my understanding is correct,  what you are trying to do is to create an website and want to earn through it.
    2. You want to include Adsense in it.
    3. All you have to do is, create some good original content in it, satisfy yourself and add the Adsense code snippet in your site.
    4. Adsense will start paying you for any clicks/impressions you get from this site also.

Adsense for content is same, whether you publish from a content platform like HubPages or from your own site.

As Suramya explained, Adsense for Domains is for the parked domains and I guess you dont have to worry about it.

4. cephla profile image58
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Adsense for domains is basically only for parked domains, where you will see no content except for advertisements.

While you're still developing your website you could go ahead and park it with some ads. This will earn you some residual income, however bear in mind that doesn't amount to a lot.

Hope this helps. All the best with your new website!

working