jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My ads were disabled on one hub before even publishing! Help!

1. yenajeon profile image83
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

I obviously didn't click on an ad nor could anyone else while writing because it was new and had never been published. I noticed the ad disabled sign came up before hitting the publish button! I worked so hard on this one, any advice?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Yenajeon,

It happens from time to time, depending on the content. The filters work regardless of whether or not, the hub is published.

Everytime you edit or enter a hub, the filters will check the hub, once you leave it.

3. yenajeon profile image83
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

So the issue is content based? Hmm, so if I'm not gonna make any money on it, do you think I should remove it and take it somewhere else? I think it's a topic that could potentially generate a lot of interest.
    Here it is:
    ht  tp://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Get-a-Bigger-Butt-In-3-Weeks

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You do realize that there is other terminology for the "butt". And, your content is probably riddled with wording that triggered the filters. You can still make money from it, just find simpler words(or if necessary- more complex words) for you content.

I don't suggest moving it somewhere else, but I guess that could work. I think Hubpages is your best bet though. smile

1. yenajeon profile image83
        yenajeonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for helping! Yes, there is the world derriere and bottom and buttocks and ass but I chose the word I normally use lol. Well, technically I can't make money on it if the ads are disable. So, are the ads still there but un-monetized or they're not there completely?

Thanks again! smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

When you change the content of the hub...the filters will recheck your hub. If the filters find nothing, then ads will not be disabled.

A moderator would have to review the hub to see if it warrants ads to be disabled, however, until that time comes, ads will be placed on it.

working