jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

ok

1. the pink umbrella profile image71
    the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago

can someone please tell me how to change my bio information on the new edit profile page?

1. Haunty profile image80
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Make the changes in the editor and click save. The confirmation appears at the top of the page. At first I didn't see it until I scrolled up.

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to your profile page and click edit, that should do it, when you are finish click save changes. On the side, you will can click and change your email as well as your password.

2. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

awww look what happens when I stay away too long. everything changed and none of it makes sense!! I finally got the hang of how to do things and now its all weird. Its taken me forever to figure out how to find the hubbers I follow. I DID figure it out tho.

thanks Haunty. Hi Pink.  smile

3. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

By Now you should have set up 3 security questions. If not then read Paul Deed's Post and follow his link to allow you to do that.
    Sorry I haven't included the link.

If however you have set those questions - then click on 'My Profile' - then 'Edit Email' - which will give you a question to answer - answer it - then click 'Edit Profile' and you are there!

Make your changes, scroll down to Save... go back up again and click onto 'View Profile' and it will bring you out again! smile

Easy smile

the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yea, well i change my bio, and it doesnt change, it just goes back to what it was. im very frusterated.

the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok!!!! just set the security questions which i will never remember the answers to, and was able to change my bio info. Thank you guys! See, this is what i love, hubbers helping hubbers. lol.

working