jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

My Accolade went away?

1. ByChanceTV profile image61
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

I looked today and I had a new Thumbs up purple accolade for HubPages contribution.
    Now it's gone...?
    Has anyone seen who took my icon?
    Please return to it kindly.

Thanks - ByChanceTV

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4659572_f248.jpg

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Some accolades are permanent (such as 1,000 views). Others can come and go depending on how active you are. The accolade you had, if you waved your mouse over it, would have said:

ByChanceTV contributes to the community by helping our new users in the Forums, voting and/or flagging inappropriate content for our moderators.

If you spent a lot of time in the help forum or flagged a few hubs you may have received this accolade but lost it when you had a few quiet days.

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I took your accolade, ill give it back when Im done with it. Ill ask first next time, sorry about that.

finders keepers.....

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You better not take mine, they're all even now. You can have it when I get my 1 Year accolade, since that will make the lines uneven otherwise. smile

1. sunforged profile image69
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

mine are uneven, it annoys me, so I understand

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

@ Sunforged... Perhaps you have Noticed that you don't have your Forum Accolade (which would then give you an even batch) - Though we qualify for that specific award (# of forum posts) HP state that they are having technical problems giving them out to us smile

Clearly someone is stealing that accolade too! hmm

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would still be uneven, I would need 4 more to even out the third row and they dont make that many.

5. A la carte profile image60
    A la carteposted 6 years ago

Not that I have many but the one I do have is pretty good to me smile

working