I have only been a Hubber for a matter of days. I have signed up for Google and Amazon; no problem. I have no account with Ebay but an Ebay ICON has appeared along with the Google adds; not that I mind, I'm just puzzled,and wonder how I will get paid.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Only 60% of the ad impressions are yours. The other 40% are HubPage's. You're probably seeing ads that are running on their publisher ID.
by GreenMind 4 weeks ago
For the last few days my number of Amazon sales have been through the roof. Hoping that others are seeing this too!
by Thomas Swan 5 years ago
I've just started using the ebay capsule. I've noticed that the icon on the capsule saying `Right Now on Ebay' leaves a lot of white space around it. Could we have a less conspicious ebay icon for the capsules? Something wide and panoramic rather than square with a load of white space next to...
by Sherry Hewins 18 months ago
I'm guessing I'm not the only one seeing these black Editbot icons on my account page. This time, even when I click on the icon and view the changes, the icon does not go away. I think that, at least most of these, are corrections that have already been made. Help HP staff. If there is something...
by Sally Gulbrandsen 4 years ago
Is the current situation set to remain as it is - impressions, clicks, no payment?
by Mahaveer Sanglikar 4 years ago
My ebay program at hubpages is showing 0 clicks and 0 revenue for last two days. What about you?
by Glen 8 years ago
I've been given the greenlight by HP HQ to write this and also post it on the forum for feedback. The reason I'm posting it for feedback is to see whether or not it's understandable to brand new hubbers. Is there anything that needs clarification, further explanation (or maybe less explanation) or...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|