Just want to make sure......a quick question about Amazon

1. Cindy's Thoughts profile image60
    Cindy's Thoughtsposted 6 years ago

I just got approved for Amazon so I've started adding a few products to my first Hub to do with winter safety.  I added them in the Amazon capsule by their ASIN or ISBN #'s and I like the way it's turning out.  But then I went to my Amazon account to make sure I was doing it right from the affiliate pov and for a link they gave me a whole paragraph of HTML.   ???
    My question is do I need to manually add my amazon affiliate ID to the capsules somehow in order to get my percentage (I put it in the form in the learning center when I was signing up--but now I don't know how to get back to where I did that to check it) or is it already built into the capsule?
    Thank You for your time!

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

As long as you've added your affiliate ID into the My Account section of HP, you're good to go and don't need to input it anywhere else.

You can also select Amazon products by bringing up the page on Amazon and grabbing the URL. I find that to be much simpler. You might also want to try using keywords instead of individual products.

1. Cindy's Thoughts profile image60
      Cindy's Thoughtsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Irohner!  : )

working