jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why are there no google adds on my hubs- they have vanished

1. rontlog profile image89
    rontlogposted 6 years ago

Over the last couple of days my Adsense earnings have gone down to practically nothing, so today I looked at some of my hubs and noticed there are no adverts on any of them. Why is this?
    I am quite near to getting my first £60 payout,is that the reason? - Maybe google doesn't want to pay me so has stopped putting adverts on my page?
    I would appreciate some help. Thank you.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I checked a couple of your hubs and I can see Adsense ads running over there.

rontlogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ultimate Hubber
      Thank you for taking the time to have a look.

3. DaNoblest profile image60
    DaNoblestposted 6 years ago

I see ads too.

DaNoblest
      Thank you for taking the time to have a look.

4. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Someone else, Mikeydoes I think it was, has apparently lost his ads too. Don't know if that is related.

If somehow or other the ads have been turned off, they will only be off for 60% of the time, so 40% of the time they will still be there.

I am seeing ads too, by the way, on your hub about cravats.

There is also a white space at the bottom of your second text capsule that you might like to edit out.

IzzyM

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my Hubs.

It is strange that other people can see them and I can't.

I am not sure if the problem lies wih the new lap top which I bought 2nd hand last week.

It is strange but using this laptop, I can't get into my adsense account to see my earnings, but my husband can access it on his mobile phone.

Also when I look at hubs by other hubbers, I can't see any adverts on their hubs either.

So tomorrow, I am going to visit my local   library and use their computers to look at my hubs and see if I can access my Adsense account.

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Does your new laptop have any ad blocking software running on it?

6. skyfire profile image70
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If you can see ads on other hubs but not yours then there is nothing wrong with browser or internet connection. Problem lies with your adsense account and as per YB/adsense settings it is showing whitespace if there are no ads available for particular hub.

working