jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why don't any of my hubs have google ads?

1. Eliza Kay profile image62
    Eliza Kayposted 6 years ago

Why don't any of my hubs have google ads?

None of my hubs seem to have any google ads on them and I have never seen any on them. Am I just missing them? I've had about 200 page views as well, and have made 0 cents with Google. My account says the Google Adsense is active.. not sure what is going on. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. divacratus profile image75
    divacratusposted 6 years ago

Have you opted out of Google ads in your hubs? Go to settings of your hub and check if the Ad level is being shown as "none". If yes, then change the level to "High". I just had a look at one of your hubs and I can see some ads there. If you only recently created your AdSense account, it might take some time for your earnings to show up.

3. Eliza Kay profile image62
    Eliza Kayposted 6 years ago

Yes, all the ads are set to High. I've noticed a number of other hubs also have no google ads on them.. do they rotate them out?

4. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Eliza, as far as I know, there's a minimum of one AdSense ad, even if you don't have an AdSense account. It will be floating on the right at the very top with your hub's content.

5. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Eliza I can see google ads on all your recent hubs.  Sometime it happens when you see no ads but it is nothing to worry about.  Also, set up "hubpages.com" as a url channel in your adsense account.  That will tell you how many ad impressions you are getting from your hubs.  I hope that helps.

6. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Eliza, I think that Google has some way of detecting how popular your hubs are.  The more views you have the more the Big G likes to put ads on your hub! And if you have already achieved several popular hubs you will notice Google almost rushing to place an ad on your newest hub.

So keep up the good work - Google will reward you in its own good time.  Just don't confuse cents with dollars!  It is easy to think 'Wow, I made 49c this month after only 23c last month'!

7. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 6 years ago

Google tighten their rule from time to time. If u really want to write for earning, you might want to survey the most popular topic online n write on those.
    Else, write for your interest smile

8. profile image66
    abhi_bangalposted 6 years ago

I agree with what "englightenedsoul" says. There are indeed ads on your hubs. I saw the Tria Laser hub just now and it is carrying ads. Maybe, it takes time to have the ad on its page. Or it is just like it may be a trivial reason for which there is no reason to worry at all. Just refreshing the page helps many times. Or you may need to restart your PC to take effects in case you did something different - going out of the way.

9. abdulhaqshah profile image59
    abdulhaqshahposted 6 years ago

its not that by just visiting your page and you get income .A person who visiting your page if he or she click on the ads then you will get a 60% revenue of the total income
    i hope my answer satisfy you.Keep it up