jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Oil Shortage In Canada

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Rec�d a funny email today that I want to share in regards to the oil shortage�this is Garfield�s take on it. A lot of folks can�t understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in Canada. Well, there�s a very simple answer, nobody bother to check the oil. We just didn�t know we were getting low. The reason for this is purely geographical. Our Oil is located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba, Coastal New Brunswick and Coastal Newfoundland. Our Dipsticks are located in Ottawa.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4734226_f248.jpg

Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry don't know why this message came out so funky.

It should read as follows:

Rec’d a funny email today that I want to share in regards to the oil shortage…this is Garfield’s take on it. A lot of folks can’t understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in Canada. Well, there’s a very simple answer, nobody bothered to check the oil. We just didn’t know we were getting low. The reason for this is purely geographical. Our Oil is located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba, Coastal New Brunswick and Coastal Newfoundland. Our Dipsticks are located in Ottawa.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image88

Here is how it should read

Rec’d a funny email today that I want to share in regards to the oil shortage…this is Garfield’s take on it. A lot of folks can’t understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in Canada. Well, there’s a very simple answer, nobody bothered to check the oil. We just didn’t know we were getting low. The reason for this is purely geographical. Our Oil is located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba, Coastal New Brunswick and Coastal Newfoundland. Our Dipsticks are located in Ottawa.

working