jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What is the geographical location of the majority of hubbers on hub pages?

1. Lizam1 profile image83
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

What is the geographical location of the majority of hubbers on hub pages?

I follow hubbers from the USA, Canada, Great Britain some in Europe, Japan, China and Asia.  However the majority of writers do seem to be from the USA. Is that correct?

2. JessBraz profile image94
    JessBrazposted 5 years ago

That's a good question. I'd kind of like to know the answer to that as well. I personally am from Canada... I've come across quite a few other Canucks on here, as well as a lot of Americans... It seems like it's mostly North Americans, maybe because hubs need to be published in english.

3. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 5 years ago

Afraid I don't know the answer to this,but as I think about it, Hub is located in US, you have to join Amazon US, and so possibly you would expect the majority of Hubbers to be from US and Canada. I am in Canada. It would be interesting to know. Hi Jess, Liz! That makes 3 of us already. Go Canucks!

4. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

As HP is located in SF, it would seem obvious to me that most of our hubbers come from the States with Canada being in 2nd place. Then it'll be a toss-up with the other big English speaking countries UK, Australia, NZ, and even India. There are quite a few people on HP, where there 2nd language is English eg. German, French and Dutch.
    I must say to the two Ladies before me in the comments, that it would be a great tragedy if they where to forget that we also have on HP that great Canadian Legend from Lake Erie, the one and only Mr.C. -- AKA "Epigramman"

1. profile image0
      Ghaelachposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good morning and Thank you

5. shivanchirakkal10 profile image57
    shivanchirakkal10posted 5 years ago

I am not sure, but being a regular viewer of the Q & A page in HP, I think more hubbers from the USA.

6. Marcus99 profile image60
    Marcus99posted 5 years ago

My geographical location is here. My overall location is Earth.

7. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

I would think you are correct. I believe most are from the USA. I am an American living in Brazil, however. I know there are at least two of us from here.

8. prektjr.dc profile image87
    prektjr.dcposted 5 years ago

Like you I have followers and I am following hubbers from all over the world.  I do believe, however, overall that the United States seems to have the larger concentration of hubbers.  I am from Kansas, USA.  My son and daughter are hubbers as well, both being from the U.S. thought he began writing while overseas stationed in Japan.  He would count as both that way!  Interesting question!