jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

My Adsense account in danger

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I use my adsense ID on 3 more sites apart from hubpages. Today from one of the site I got 29 clicks with no income with less page impression. I earned $0 from so many clicks. Is it time to notify adsense team. I don't want my adsense account banned so please help.

1. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 6 years agoin reply to this

i notify adsense atleast four-five times in a month!!!!!!!!...i too keep on getting such clicks and i immediately notify them...dont worry if you haven't clicked it ,you are safe but do notify them...

sid_candidposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I haven't clicked it for sure. I used to work for the site till October but was banned due to some internal politics. I think some one from the site might have done that. But the high number threatens me. 4-5 clicks is fine but 29 clicks seem staggering to me. Do you still believe no need to notify Adsense team.

hey i believe you need to notify them...that is what i said...every time i get such clicks ,i notify them...

Sorry for not reading it carefully. I am a bit tensed right now. can you let me know how to notify and what to write?

Thanks a lot for your help. I have notified them and removed my adsense ID from the said site to avoid any more problems.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image76
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years agoin reply to this

seems a good idea to me

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

You can get banned if someone else clicks your ads over and over again. It's happened to at least one hubber who has posted in the forums about it. Sometimes friends and family do it to be nice. So as a policy, I never tell friends and family about my sites or hubs.

3. mdlawyer profile image38
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

That's it. Better not to tell others about our sites and AdSense income

working