Adsense account disable needs help

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (47 posts)
  1. Lgali profile image58
    Lgaliposted 15 years ago

How I can enable this,I already send the email they refuse to enable.
    what option now I have.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Did they give a reason for disabling your account?

1. Lgali profile image58
        Lgaliposted 15 years agoin reply to this

thnaks for quick reply yes they said illegal clicks

There is a procedure to ask to be reinstated, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Gamergirl had hers reinstated - perhaps you could look through the forum to find that thread?

1. rancidTaste profile image65
            rancidTasteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

But the problem is that if anyone requested more than two times and  Google AdSense replied both two times, then the account is banned forever. So, Lagli if you request Google only once, then please wait to mail further. Please ask others to the process of mailing and mail then. I think your account may be enabled then.

2. rancidTaste profile image65
      rancidTasteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How many times did you send them(Google AdSense) email?

1. Lgali profile image58

just once

3. lisafwg01 profile image60
      lisafwg01posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lgali, when you contacted Google did you use their online appeal form and read the disabled account FAQ?

1. Lgali profile image58

yes i did

1. Lgali profile image58

reply they send is very danger our customer

4. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
      pauldeedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Pretty much everything you need to know is in Google's disabled account faq.  In short, 1) they aren't going to tell you exactly why they closed your account, and 2) you're fairly unlikely to have it reinstated.

The two must common reasons for an account to be closed are probably invalid click activity and DMCA requests.  You pretty much only get one chance with Google AdSense, they make it very hard to open a second account.

If your hubs are not commercial you can certainly set the ad level to 'none' and try and earn some money from Amazon, eBay, or Kontera if you like.

1. Lgali profile image58

so hubpages can not help us

1. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
          pauldeedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

We do our best to steer authors in the right direction with our rules and policies so that they can avoid this problem.   But, no there isn't really anything we can do.

1. Lgali profile image58

thnaks for the reply

2. rancidTaste profile image65
    rancidTasteposted 15 years ago

Lagli, do you use Google Analytics? If yes then go to there and try a look whether there is any sudden change (like visits rate or clicks). Your Google Analytic account will give you enough information. Just find out the information...

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 15 years ago

Check out this forum at webmasterworld

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum89/

it focuses just on adsense. do a search and you'll find out what they recommend for this situation.

Good Luck

4. getpaidtopost profile image40
    getpaidtopostposted 15 years ago

Google will never reactivate your account, if they say illegal clicks that is what they must be. 45000 views and $150 dollars, that does not sound right. I have over 500,000 views and only xxx clicks totaling $xx.xx
    If they refuse to answer that means they have hard proof.

1. Lgali profile image58

I do not know what wrong I did

2. flread45 profile image60
      flread45posted 15 years agoin reply to this

By telling people how many clicks and money you have made,you may get banned also..

1. Lgali profile image58

thansk what is my option now?

2. getpaidtopost profile image40
        getpaidtopostposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Dam Forgot about the confidentiality paragraph in the Google t&cs I will ask hubpages to remove these comments from this forum. saying that the figures are not exact as I just guessed from the last time I looked will not tell you what there on now though.
        Thanks for the warning flread45

3. Lgali profile image58

could you please edit this post not show money and click please

5. lisafwg01 profile image60
    lisafwg01posted 15 years ago

Do targeted Google ads still show up if an account has been disabled? I just looked at your Father's Day hub, and there are Google ads displayed.

1. Lgali profile image58

so what that means

1. lisafwg01 profile image60

I have no idea what it means. I was hoping that someone familiar with Google Adsense could explain why, if the account is disabled, you still have targeted Google Ads on your Hubs.

6. WeddingConsultant profile image66
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

lisafwg01 I can answer your question easily.

She still has targeted ads on her hubs because hubs will always have ads on there. The only difference is that now hubpages is earning all the money from it. The ads will stay up always, but behind the scenes it's hubpages' adsense account that's getting plugged in, not hers.

1. lisafwg01 profile image60

Thanks.

1. WeddingConsultant profile image66
        WeddingConsultantposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No problem!

2. Lgali profile image58

so this is good for hubpages

7. rancidTaste profile image65
    rancidTasteposted 15 years ago

But....dear hubbers, if anybody knows any way to enable Lgali's Google AdSense account, please tell about that. I think Lgali is enough anxious because she spent much time to create those 89 hubs. Every hubpage needs enough time to create. Moreover, it will help others the way to solve anyone's account if anyone's account is disabled...

1. Lgali profile image58

Thanks rancidTaste

Copying and pasting other people's work does not exactly count. No doubt google will have taken into consideration the fact that many of these hubs' content is copied from elsewhere on the internet.

1. Lissie profile image76
          Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes get too many copywrite infringement notices against you then your Adsense account may get cancelled too - though Im not sure if that happens with hubs - the complaints go to hubpages.com in that case and they just remove the hub.

If its really from illegal clicks which you didn't instigate then look at your statistics - you should be able to see the problem and forward all this information to Google with an explanation - but it will need to be good a explanation with good stats to back up your case. I too remember Gamergirl getting reinstated but she made a good case.

2. getpaidtopost profile image40
        getpaidtopostposted 15 years agoin reply to this

My advise is to get a new ip from your service provider they my not change this without good reason so you will have to think something up, once you have a new ip go a delete all your browser cookies and history, then signup to google using a different username and email and that's all you have to do. You can also use a proxi server however google know about many of the ips used within proxy servers. try it though use The TOR addon for firefox if it does not work you have not lost anything just make sure if using tor that you switch it on and remember when you login to google you need on all the time and make sure you log out. However if you are trying to make peace with Google, they are not the most talkative of people and if they don't answer they must have hard evidence against your account. Hope this helps.

2. ngureco profile image80
      ngurecoposted 15 years agoin reply to this
  8. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

I hope you didn't click on your own ad hmm your own IP would show up... n that's a big no no with adsense.

9. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 15 years ago

Google are "tossers", they are keeping your money, and they are unrelentless, that is why I write all the bad s.... about them, I am being told they don't like it...... So be it, I don't give a stuff. Still gonna write it.
    Otherwise reactivate by doing following
    Friends Computer Diff IP Number
    Re sign up new name
    Give different address, and change Birthdate. They don't have a clue when you were born, make sure absolutely none of your earlier sign up detail is anything like the same. including use of cellphone, They never ring you. Believe me they will start you up agn, but sadly a little down the line it could happen agn. Never sign on to the computer that you originally used to set up first account, you can look at the pages, but never sign in. Always use another Computer.

1. mandybeau profile image58
      mandybeauposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What I further do not get is they are still paying Hubpages for use of your pages, and also still getting revenue themselves, so how do we know they hand back money that they claim is illegal

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I would not recommend any of this unless you want to be permanently banned from AdSense...

10. cashmere profile image78
    cashmereposted 15 years ago

I did not know it was possible to get banned by Google.

1. freelanceworld profile image59
      freelanceworldposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Pretty surprising to hear that than the thread's main problem

Firstly,
      try to find all details associated with any illegal click activity, u can. and then put your case before them. Read all content around on Google fr those who got their accounts reinstated and how.

Forget re signup till then.. in fact i wont advise you to use even a new adsense id with same hubber ID, even after new sign up
      &
      even if u require to signup... though its against their TOC
      never ever do like the above person said.

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Good suggestion FLW. And also if possible opening another adsense account in the name of spouse can be considered(I am not sure if it is perfectly legal unless both file jointly for tax purposes and just verify further before taking any action). smile

2. dingdong profile image58
      dingdongposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Why not? But there is always valid reason.

11. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Hey CW-girl, you finally got your real pic up! smile

Only for a short time. Lets hope nobody from my company recognizes that it is me wink

12. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL I don't think you have anything here one possibly can be ashamed of smile

No, its not about anything to be "ashamed" of as much as for my privacy that I prefer anonymous profile. As it is I tend to talk a lot about my colleagues and since I work in a large company with lots of cross team meetings I still might be recognized(and this picture is a little long shot hence I hope it can't be taken in a screen grab). My motto is to have a good time at hub pages and not to build a brand or anything hence I am ok with sticking to my privacy concerns. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)