jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I am new and just wanting advice on how to improve my hubs.

1. Mrs. Menagerie profile image81
    Mrs. Menagerieposted 6 years ago
  2. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I had a look and its full of good information but the presentation could be improved upon. There are too many white spaces. You need to tidy them up - maybe write more words so that the text capsules beside photos sit nicely. I am a bit concerned that you have kept quite of few of the words exactly the same as you wrote on this website http:// antfarm.yuku.com/topic/11539/Mary-s-Lepidoptera-The-Sphinx-Moth-photos-
    at least I am assuming it was you. Even the very first sentence is identical. Maybe you have enough extra content in your hub for it to go unnoticed.
    The other thing is you have a spelling error in your url, but I'm not sure that matters because it is an extra letter as opposed to one missing so searchers should still be able to find you.
    I would also move that top photo down. That is the prime advertising spot and a google ad sits really nicely in there .
    But hey well done, and welcome to Hubpages smile

Mrs. Menagerieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you IzzyM!

3. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.
    Like Izzy mentioned, you need to eliminate all the empty space on the left side.
    Use the full text capsules or at least text on left and photo to the right. Would make a better presentation.

[---text----]
    [text][photo]...an example.

Mrs. Menagerieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Michael!

working