I have Hubpages Google Adense now, but at Adense says "Advertise" Should I put a link there?
Or it's all handled automatically?
It takes some time to learn:)
Go to My Account ~> Earnings ~> Affiliate settings ~> and add your adsense code in there.
When I have done that, what next? Do not fix and tricks on Google Adense side and to get traffic, etc.?
Nothing. That is it. Your affiliate link will now be displayed on the site 60% of the time, and Hubpages's link will be there on all your pages the other 40%. HP take care of all the ads.
I really didn't understand your second question.
There is a lot of information posted in hubs, on the forum, and in the official tutorials on how to get traffic etc. Use the Search box, check out the FAQs via the Help menu, and read the Learning Center - a link is provided at the buttom of each page throughout the site.
It is a good idea to thank people for their replies to your questions. It is also a good idea to respond when someone - me, for instance,- leaves a comment on your first hub. In other words, to interact with the community.
It is not simple, I agree. But there are lots of people willing to share and help. You are always welcome!
by kmackey32 9 years ago
How can i raise traffic to my hubs? other than at hubpages?For free
by Russell William Fry 6 days ago
This may end up being sort of a complicated topic but I will do my best to keep it short and sweet.First of all, this whole Google Adsense thing isn't the best idea for Hubbers (only my opinion). For one, HubPages gets to profit from my Hubs while I have to wait for Uncle Google to decide when my...
by Peg Cole 4 years ago
Following the advice of a fellow hubber I did a search query on myself on Google. The first several hubs which came up were normal and then I found one of my hubs that led to a "Secret Search Engine" labs by another hubber. This hub has lost a tremendous amount of traffic and now it looks...
by Peg Cole 6 years ago
Today I got a warning violation on one of my hubs and I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. This hub has been copied and plagerized for months by people on RedGage and Digital Writer and FreeAdWebsites and other places. I've reported most of these and tried to get them to stop posting my...
by Jyoti Kothari 10 years ago
I have written 3 hubs 3 months earlier on Financial problems of America which did not get much hits....
by Deborah Neyens 5 years ago
In reviewing my traffic sources recently, I noticed that I was getting traffic from a site called traffup.com, which I had never heard of before. I went to the site and signed up for it to see what it was all about, and found that someone had posted a link there to one of my hubs. I thought...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|