jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you need back links that point to your hub?

1. tamron profile image54
    tamronposted 6 years ago

I created a site to were you can post your links its free and easy all you need is your links or link.  Right now the site only will take hubs that are about writing.  In a few days there will be other categories If your interested let me know I'm not sure if I can post links here so I will not. You can contact me by my profile and I will send you the link or here.

1. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image58
      DeAd Dolls Incposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sad

You can post your links here so now worries smile

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, that would be against the forum rules. It would be reported as spam, and most likely the links would be removed by moderators. It would be pure self-promotion.

2. Garrett Mickley profile image78
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've done a similar thing with Tumblr, which allows reblogging and even larger share of backlinking.

I have a hub about it if you're interested.

I'm definitely interested in your site.

3. tritrain profile image74
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please share it with me.  I'd love to add it to my list of HubPages-friendly backlinks.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I think it prudent that you did not post your link here. If I were you, I'd put the link with a description on the profile page.

3. tamron profile image54
    tamronposted 6 years ago

Good idea I didn't think of posting the link on my profile.  I couldn't remember if you could post links or not and I was to tired to read any thing last night.  I am going to contact you I want to know what your honest opinion is maybe I will for get the whole thing.  From what I am seeing none of the writing site are doing well at all some are even at a dead stand still not getting any earnings at all.

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Tamron, you're welcome to contact me.

5. tamron profile image54
    tamronposted 6 years ago

I will contact you I updated my profile the link is there for anyone who wants to back link their writing tips,tools,jobs any thing that has to do with writing.  Thanks Guys Your the Best!  Any question or suggestions ideas are welcome you can contact me from my profile.

working