jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Traffic way up but no earnings

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I thought traffic increase should at least result in some increase in revenue. My traffic has increased by more than 40 % in the last 2-3 days and has even gone past the pre algo levels. But I have earned zero in Adsense in 3 days. I understand I have the ad program activated but that decreases adsense does not get in to zero I believe. Would love to know about what other hubbers have to say on this.

1. pisean282311 profile image52
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

my adsense earnings have decreased after hub ad program...but combined earning have remained same...no increase nor decrease...it is status quo for me...

2. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Hi Sid smile

I've been talking about this issue this morning over here

1. sid_candid profile image61
      sid_candidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Susana How are you? Had been a bit busy but will need some help from you so will send you a message in a day or two.

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'll look forward to it smile

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Traffic does not automatically equate with earnings.  It increases the potential, but if a Hub isn't meeting the needs of visitors, isn't something that requires a "buy" or is on a topic that just draws eyeballs, then all you are going to see is increased traffic.

For example, those Hubs you have on budgeting... why would someone trying to save money take any action(s) that might result in spending?

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I'm seeing the same thing on hubs with lots of ways for people to spend money. The traffic just isn't converting the way it used to. I have lots of adsense only hubs, that used to generate revenue - not anymore.

There's either been a change in the quality of the traffic or the quality of the ads.

working